Chapter 19

*At Armstrong's Residence

Freen's POV

Finally I'm going to meet the parents of the person who catches my lonely heart. Are they going to accept this kind of relationship like my grandmother did? Are they going to allow their daughter to love the same gender? Are they going to accept the offer?

At Becky's house I can see a familiar car parked in front. It's my grandmother's car and her assistant. Becky and I went inside the house and there we saw her parents and my grandmother talking and laughing.

"Grandma?", "Mom & Dad?" We said at the same time while wearing a very confusing expression.

"What took you two so long? We've been waiting for you. Come have a sit." Becky's dad said.

"What's going on? You guys know each other?" I asked grandma softly. I don't want to be rude in front of Becky's parents. They might misinterpret my voice, I'm just really confused and shocked.

"You see dear, Becky's father is your dad's bestfriend and assistant when their mall is just starting. But Mr. Armstrong here needs to go back here in UK to be an ambassador of Thailand. Your father had to let him go because the offer was great. You two never met each other when you were a kid because YOU, my dear, never went outside your room when there are visitors. And Becky dear, you're too young to remember me but to give you a hint I always let you pick my roses when you were a kid and let my garden to be your playground." Grandma explain to us the connection.

"I'm sorry Freen we couldn't go to your parents funeral but we tried to visit you at the hospital but you didn't allow any visitors. We just recently knew about you two when we saw the magazine from Freen's beauty product." Becky's mom continued explaining.

"We've just seen you from the picture that your father always shows us. And he said that you and my son should meet and maybe we could be in laws someday. But didnt expect that you and my daughter would meet first and like each other." Becky's dad added.

I can't believe that our parents knew each other for a long time. And we should've met if I wasn't as introvert as I was when I was a kid. But good thing I met Becky first before her brother.

Becky's POV

"Maam and sir with all due respect, I know this is a sudden but please allow me to properly introduce myself as Becky's suitor not as your bestfriend's daughter. I am Freen Sarocha and I am here to ask you if I can be your daughter's lover even if we're both women. I just want to introduce myself normally not because you know me already maam and sir. I want to prove to you that I am very serious with your daughter, I can take care of her, I can give her whatever she needs and wants, and I will treat her as a princess." P'Freen is so cool. She said that in front of my parents without stuttering. She said earlier that she's nervous but it didn't show up when she said those words to my parents. I fell in love to her more.

"If you allow us, I would like to take her back to Thailand and also I would like to offer you to come with us and live there near her. I think she misses you a lot when she's by herself in Thailand, so I would want my country to be her home now but it won't be called home if her family is not there with her. Maam and sir would you go back to Thailand with us?" P'Freen bravely asked my parents. I can't believe that a brave gentlewoman fell in love to me. She's perfect that nobody can ask for. I am now looking at my parents worriedly, they might disagree with her because a long silence.

"Okay. First, call us mom and dad, treat us like your parents. Second, I know you can take care of our daughter I can see that, you can obviously afford anything she likes but don't spoil her too much. Third, we can't come with you to Thailand we still have things to settle but we would after we finish it. Lastly, if you will marry my daughter, can you give us a grandchildren?" My father said. I don't like what he asked for the last part. I frowned and warned him. "Dad!" I was about to stand up and protest but a hand holds and comforts me to relax.

"Yes sir I mean dad, we can give you that. There's lots of ways to grant what you wish for. I've already had a research everything for that, I can confidently say that it's a 100% success but let me talk about it with Becky first dad. I want to respect her decision for it." She answered back to my dad. She already had a research to it? Does it mean she really want to have a family with me? I blushed to what she said.

"Very well said dear. I guess it's settled. I'm sorry girls I can't go back with you to Thailand I still have a couple of countries that I need to visit. Here, I've been keeping this until the day you will introduce your soon to be partner to me. It's a key to a house near to our mansion. Your parents bought it for you before they left, it's really for you and for your future. And also here is a key to a condo near Becky's label company for your parents Becky darling. Welcome to the family." Grandmother said and hugged me.

"Alright I think you're ready to take my daughter's hand, Freen. As long as you take care of her that's fine with me. And grandmother no need for the condo, I think we'll manage to get one when we get there. Thank you." My mother said.

"No, take it it's a gift from me for my granddaughter in law. I bet my son would also love the idea of having you back in Thailand. Keep the condo it's all yours. I better go, I have a flight to catch." Grandmother insisted.

P'Freen and I hugged grandma before she leaves and said our thank you to her. Is it real both sides are okay with our relationship? Now only just P'Freen needs to ask to be hers, if she won't I will like the last time I planned that didn't went well.

"P'Freen", "Becky" We both said while facing each other.

"I'll go ahead first. Becky can we have a dinner later?" I like her boldness today. She usually doesn't say what she wants, she just let me do whatever I want and just go with it.

"Sure, let me prepare first and tell my parents that we'll go out." I said.

"You go prepare your things and wear a dress, I will tell your parents about it. Don't take too long because I'm gonna miss you." Hmm I like her clingyness too. I kissed her cheek before I went to my room.

*At dinner date (The London Eye)

Becky's POV

"Wow P'Freen you really rented the whole London Eye for just a dinner? Not just the whole cart but the whole freaking The London Eye." I asked while looking at the view.

"It is not just a dinner babe. It is special for us. Babe can you come here first? Here, take the flowers...." she paused.

"Why? What are you going to say BB?" I impatiently asked.

"Rebecca Armstrong, WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND?" She kneeled and opened a box with a necklace that has a letter B golden pendant.

"YES YES YES OFCOURSE" I claimed and overly excited to just say yes to her. She stood up and helped me wear the necklace.

"I've been wanting to give this you, since the first attempt to ask you to be mine. But it's all in the past now right? Sorry I didn't say any romantic speech, I just directly asked. I love you Becky." She said.

"I love you too Freen."

Author's note:
Sorry for the late update. I guess the last chapter drained me 😅✌