Chapter 26

Freen's POV

It's been 3 days since our last big argument. Those 3 days have been frustrating. Becky is serious about no making love for a week. I prepared breakfast for us everyday before she leaves for shooting and I always wait for her at their office so we can go home together.

I need to have patience for everything, I'm the reason why she got mad anyway so I need to face the consequences. I think I need to use my hidden card in order to be with her for the whole day. I called her manager and ask about her schedule.

On the phone

P'Sheng: "She is available next week, they don't have a shooting for the whole week.

Freen: "Okay then, I will release our new product next week. Thank you, I will email your boss later for the details."

P'Sheng: "Noted, I will notify them as well. By the way do you have time later around 8pm? Can you pick her up here in the filming site? It's near your office I will text you the address. I'm sorry there's an urgent matter at the office. Thank you."

Freen: "Sure, I can pick her up. No problem. Thank you." We ended the call.

*At the filming site

I brought flowers first before I went to the filming site. I left it at the passenger seat so people won't see our sweet interactions.

I saw Becky on her bathrobe and talking to the director. Then Becky's partner guy went beside her and put his arm on her hip like she owns my girl. I stopped walking and just wait for them to finish talking.

"P'Freen!" Finally Becky saw me and the guy let my girl free from his arm. Becky excused herself and said goodbye to the director.

"Are you done? Go and change I'll wait for you at the car." I'm not in the mood to greet anyone. I just went straight to my car and review the concept for the product releasing.

"Hey, are you okay? Why are you frowning? Thank you for the flowers." She said while fixing herself on the passenger seat.

"Yes, I'm okay. Let's go? Let's have a quick dinner. How about a japanese cuisine?" I asked while focusing on the road.

"Sure. So babe P'Sheng told me that I'll be having a schedule with you next week. Are you going to release your new product? Well it's about time you used your chance to be with me. I've been waiting for it, I thought you'll wait for the movie to finish since you don't want me to have a tight schedule. What makes you decide to just do it?" She asked like she doesn't know why I have to do this.

"I've been holding back the team, they even ask me to just pay another artist. Now it's the time to release it before your movie comes out in the cinema. Besides I missed having solo time with you, just you and me." I tried not to sound so obsessed to her.

"Oh okay. I missed you too but guess who didn't behave last week?"

We are here at the parking lot of a famous Japanese restaurant. Before she went out of the car I manage to catch her hand and tell her

"Becky, can I ask you something? Not that I don't trust you okay? It's just that I saw him holding you on his arm, and you being just in a bathrobe. Are you that close to him now? Do have feelingsfor him now? Can you tell me directly what do you feel for him when he does that?" I ask her while looking at her eyes and I just sounded like I lost my position as a girlfriend.

"Aww, babe don't be jealous. I told you it's just acting. Okay hear this, I won't say it again. I am not allowed to say this to anybody because he trust me his secret but if it makes you less worried and to not be insecure. He is gay. He also has a celebrity boyfriend. He needs to act like that to me because they don't want the public knows that his dating a famous celebrity and that I can't tell you who is it. I'm sorry babe, I should've told you this sooner." I was stunned and it took me a couple of minutes to register on what Becky told me.