Chapter 28

Freen's POV

I am now chatting with P'Nam about the release of the new product but I don't know how our topic changed.

P'Nam: Hey Girl! Are you okay about this?

Freen: About what?

P'Nam: About the news between you and Becky. It's trending in all in the social media.

Freen: What? What news? I haven't seen it yet. But I think I know what it us all about.

P'Nam: Here I will send you the file.

Pictures of me and Becky at the mall where we bought her dress.

News Title: Artist Rebecca Armstrong dating

The said actress was caught dating with a woman, the CEO of FS Beauty late at night last Thursday.

But Khun Becky's management denied the rumor and said "The two of them are just friends, bestfriend to be exact. The two have been spending time since their last commercial together. They found their comfort from each other and the CEO Khun Freen took care of Khun Becky when she injured her ankle. It's like Phi and Nong relationship."

Some fans commented:

"Aww I thought it was true. They really look good with each other."

"Wow, I wish I have a rich girlfriend like Khun Freen. Nong Beck can I have P'Freen instead?"

"Eww, A girl to girl relationship would not last forever. Imagine, how can they have children."

"Is this for a show so they can have high ratings for the movie?"

Freen: Yup, I know that her management will deny the rumor. But I didn't know that some comments would be harsh.

P'Nam: That's not what I'm asking. I'm asking if you're okay, if you're not hurt that they denied it. Aren't you really dating Nong Becky?

Freen: This is what Becky wanted. We both know she has an image to protect and she has an upcoming movie so I have to respect that. I am hurt but I have to face the consequences that I fell for an artist.

P'Nam: Okay. Okay. I'm just here if you need me but no drinking at the bar! I had enough of words about drinking from P'Sheng. Bye for now I need to prepare the things needed for the new products.

I laughed at her last message. P'Nam is really whipped to P'Sheng. I believe the two of them will lasts, I just hope me and Becky will also lasts. I went out of my office room and found the lights are on in our indoor pool. I saw the back of Becky sitting beside the pool and dipping her feet in the water.

"My love what are you doing here? Do you want to swim? But the water would be probably cold. Don't want you to het sick like the last time." I sat beside her and looked at her. I was stunned when I saw her crying.

"Honey why are you crying? Hey, come here. Stop crying my love. You know I hate seeing you crying." I hugged her tight and kissed her forehead.

"Are you mad at me? Do you still love me? Am I a bad girlfriend for you? Did I make a wrong decision on denying our relationship?" She cried louder while she asked those questions.

"Shhh, no baby I'm not mad at you. Yes, I still do love you. No, you're not a bad girlfriend. And no, you did the right thing on denying it. There's always a right time for it. Stop crying now or I'll throw you in the water." She didn't stop crying so I hugged her and let the both of us fell in the water.

I splashed some water onto her and she fought back. We played for a couple of minutes and stopped when she felt cold.

⚠️🔞⚠️

I went closer and held her cheek. I kissed her slowly and she replied deeply. I missed her kisses so bad that I didn't try to hold back anymore. I let her lean at the edge of the pool while we make out. She let out a moan when she felt my hands on her legs and hips.

We're just enjoying each other's kisses and touches. No words has been spoken just moan and the sound of the water were heard.

I broke our make out session and told her to continue upstairs because we might get sick again from cold water. We continue our make out session while showering hot water at the bathroom.

"Hmm...P'Freen...please...I want you." With that said I went down on my knees and held her legs to place her center above my head. I ate her until she released a white liquids from her center.

"Let's get you cleaned up my love." I said. We both took a proper bath and changed in our couple pajama. Then we cuddle in our king size bed.

End of ⚠️🔞⚠️

"I love you too Becky." I said and kissed her forehead. She frowned a little questioning why I said it all of a sudden.

"I heard you at the kitchen. I just want to tease you but it made you cry right? I'm sorry." I continued.

"Please don't tease me like that. I might really think that you don't love me anymore." She pouted. And I kissed it because she's so cute with that pouty lips.

"Alright, I won't but promise me to only love me, only just me. Okay?" She nod cutely.

"I promise!" Like a cute kid she showed her pinky promise and I locked it with mine.

We cuddled until we fell asleep. Tomorrow is Sunday so we'll be having a day off from work. Just us two, maybe we could have a date but I don't think we can be sweet outside because they might recognize us from the latest news. Maybe I should start calling her Nong again so others won't speculate.

Morning came and we are now eating breakfast. I asked her for a date later and she said yes. I will bring her to Dream World amusement park. I don't know why but I think she'll gonna love it there being of her outgoing personality. I think she's into extreme activities so maybe she'll love it there.

*At the Dream World

Becky's POV

Wow I've never imagined that I will be having a date here. I always wanted to go here but don't have the time and companion.

"How'd you know that I wanted to come here?" I asked P'Freen.

"Lucky guess? Based on your personality?" She said. She knows me too well.

We took a lot of pictures before we went for the rides. There's only few people here maybe because it's too hot and sunny day. Thailand has only one season unlike in UK, it's always summer here in Thailand.

P'Freen bought me a water jug that has a neckstrap on it so I can wear it while riding a not so thrilling rides. She told me to always drink water. If I finished all of it she'll buy me a milktea later.

I sat at one of the waiting bench here at Dream gardens while P'Freen is buying snacks amd drinks for us at the stall. I saw her talking to a beautiful tall woman. Wait a second. It's the lady who flirted with P'Freen at the bar. I went to them, stomping to get there.

"P'Freen!"

Author's Note:

Enough of Freen's jealousy, how about Becky's jealously then? How Becky will react?

Second update for today. Hope you enjoyed it. Your votes and comments makes me want to write more. Thank you ❤