Chapter 62

Freen's POV

"I will accept your sorry if you'll accept mine. I'm also sorry P'Freen. I'm sorry for being so immature, clingy, stubborn and naughty kid. I know being 5 years younger than you doesn't make it as an excuse to act like this. I don't know it's just whenever I'm with you I feel so comfortable, I feel like I can do everything when I'm with you. You give me courage to fight everyday. I took advantage of your kindness and having patience on me makes me realize that you deserve someone better so..." I've already react even though she's not even finish yet. It's like she sounds like she's breaking up with me so I disagreed.

"No! I'm not breaking up with you! You deserve me and so do I deserves you! I won't allow you to break up with me." I was kind of over reacted.

"P'Freen calm down let me finish yet. So much for a quiet private talk." She rolled her eyes while I'm trying to calm down from being anxious.

"As I'm saying, you deserves someone better so I'll try to change myself for you to be proud of. I'll try to be more matured for you. I'll do anything to lessen your stress. From now on P'Freen you'll see a P'Beck that you can also rely on. And lastly, yes I would like to be with you for the rest of our lives." Becky finished her speech. I stood up and hugged her from behind while she's sitting.

"So are we okay then? Please comeback home, you and Bonbon. It's so lonely without you. I think my insomnia came back." I pouted as I remember that I haven't sleep in 2 nights already.

"Oh babe, are you okay?" She turned around to look at me.

"Yes, it's just 2 nights of no sleep it's nothing compared to a week before I met you." I giggled at my past.

"Come on let's go home and I'll put you on bed. I'll ask Richie to bring Bonbon home tomorrow. Let's go and cuddle. Just cuddle okay?" She said.

"Yes ma'am!" I saluted as I said that.

Once we got home, we went straight to our bedroom to just cuddle. My head is on her lap, my hand held hers and her other hand caressing my head. Finally sleep hits me that I badly needed because my head starts to throb earlier while driving.

This past few days of no filming I've been working at my company while Becky hits the gym but I think sometimes she avoids me. Usually she clings and always texts me every hour, asking what I'm doing but now whenever I ask her why she didn't call or text me she always answer that she's busy at the gym or taking care of our son.

Knock~ Knock~

"Nong Freen, can I ask you something? Well P'Sheng is asking but she ask me to ask you..." P'Nam who entered my office without even waiting for I say come in.

"Cut the chase P'Nam. What do you guys want to ask?" I ask directly.

"P'Sheng wanted to ask if something happened this past few days with you and Becky?" P'Nam asked. Well I don't if it's a question or a statement.

"Why? We had a fight but we already talked it out and I think we're okay. Is there something wrong with Becky?" I confessed then asked.

"P'Sheng said Becky is acting weird lately. Becky wanted to do everything by herself like she wanted to learn how to drive so that she can drive herself to work or sometimes buys something on her own. Also, Becky is not that clingy anymore like for example whenever you're here at the company she will message me and ask what are you doing who's with you by the moment or if you've already eaten you lunch. But now nothing, no curious little puppy." P'Nam explained with details.

"Ohh speaking of which, yes I've been observing her too since she stop clinging to be when we had a fight. She said she wanted to be matured. Maybe this is what she wants in order to be matured." I said.

"Yeah, but you see she stopped being naughty and being handful to everybody. Her bright personality turned into a serious matured woman. Nong Freen she's only 20 years old, she can be naughty yes it's because she's surrounded by old people like us, no offense by the age. Don't force her into being more mature because in her age she might be exploring and must experience more things. And don't forget her being energetic, it's normal we're just too ahead of her that's why we can't catch up with those energy." P'Nam lectured me the whole day on how to accept Becky for what she is and I shouldn't force her to change, let it change naturally.

I'll just observe Becky for now, if she's really forcing herself to change or if it's really her time to change.

*At the filming site

"Becky, do want some breakfast? Milktea maybe?" I asked her while she's having her make up done for shooting.

"No thank you P'Freen, I'll just have some water later." Becky said and ended the conversation quickly.

*
In the set, she usually naughty like moving around while they change the camera position specially when they are markings but now she's just holding her one arm and stayed still. I kinda miss the hyper Beck that gives positive vibes.

*
At the dressing room, she just stayed there focus on her Ipad like studying for something.

"Beck, what are you studying for?" I asked.

"Oh, you're here already, done with your scene with Heidi? I'm just studying for the driver's license exam." She said.

"Yes, Heidi is doing a good job today that the director is pleased with our acting. She also got to kissed me on the cheek as it was scripted. Why are you trying to get a license? I could always drive you everywhere." I said. Also trying to get her jealous.

"Yes I know P'Freen I've read the script. And so you or P'Sheng don't have to wait for me or I can just go drive myself everywhere I wanted to." She said then continue reading her Ipad.

*

"Honey, they only have spicy food today. Do you want me to ask for an omelette or egg?" She then stopped me

"It's okay P'Freen, I can just have salads and bread." She said then stood up to get some salad.

"Here, water for you P'Freen. And I've got your favorite dessert."

Oh so now she can take care of me like me taking care of her. I usually do these things for her but now she's the one doing it.

*

"Khun Freen, are you two okay? Becky seems so down and weird today but she's still acting great." The make up artist asked me while retouching my make up.

After filming all the scenarios for today, Becky is already packed up and just waiting for me. Yup, definitely weird, she's usually clumsy and always forget something.

*At the FreenBecky's mansion

"My love, do you want to take a shower with me? Then maybe later we can do it at the bed? It's been a week since the last time we had it." I back hugged her as she preparing the things needed for tomorrow.

"We have an early flight tomorrow P'Freen and we'll gonna film until late night, let's just preserve our energy so we can give our 100 percent on tomorrow's shooting, besides it's by the beach to we'll have to be great. Go take a shower first, I will prepare our clothes and things." She smiled a little then proceeded in front of the closet.

Really so not her. It's like her energy deflates the day we had the talk because of the fight. I don't mean her to be this way.

***

Author's Note:

An update while waiting for EP2 of GAP. Though I'm sleepy I need to do something while waiting. I'm sorry for all the spelling and grammatical errors. I'm really sleepy hence the boring chapter, I hope you've still like it. 😅