Chapter 73

Freen's POV

I was busy at the field for a couple of hours then I realized that Becky might be bored so I checked on her and there Becky is just sitting at bench under the tree. She look so beautiful just by sitting there and with her hair blowing by the wind.

"Boss, here's the dresses you asked me . Where will I put it? And what are these for?" P'Nam showed me the dresses I asked her to buy earlier.

"Since we all ready for the big event next week. I am planning to shoot our pre wedding photos here. The weather is great, why not take the opportunity right? Is the photographer coming?" I explained and asked.

"Yes, he's on the way here. And our make up artist is also ready." P'Nam said.

"Okay, thank you for helping me P'Nam." I said.

"No worries. You know I'm always here for you." P'Nam said then left me with the dresses.

I walked up to Becky. She smiled at me when she saw me walking towards her.

"Here. Change into this dress. And meet me here after an hour. The make up artist is already at the changing room although you're already beautiful." I said to Becky.

"Huh? What is this for? And why would I have to wear make up, P'Freen?" She asked.

"We'll have a pre wedding photoshoot here. I realized that we haven't done it yet also it's for the invitation. Besides isn't it beautiful here? It suits us, especially for you. Your beauty makes you look like an angel and a fairy. So no more questions, just change into this dress." I said with lovely smile.

I dressed up as fast as I can and ask to do my make up quick as possible. I wanted to see Becky first when she went out of the dressing room. I told her we'll see each other under the tree but I can't wait, I wanted to see how beautiful my soon to be wife is.

After a while of waiting, Becky went out. Everything went slow motion.

"Ohh? P'Freen what are you doing here? I thought we'll meet under the tree?" Becky asked.

"Nah, I decided to see you as soon as I can. I wanted to compliment you first. I wanted to see how beautiful you are." I answered.

"You look beautiful as well P'Freen." She smiled widely. She's even more beautiful when she smiles like that.

"Girls look here." The photographer suddenly said. He took the shot while half way facing him as we smiled widely.

"Perfect." The photographer said.

"Khun photographer, let's continue to the real venue." I said.

"You two are really good together. I want to take pictures every moment." He said.

"Thank you ka." Becky shyly said.

We took a lot of picture until we realized that it's getting dark.

"Okay that's a wrap. Khun Freen I will send all the picture to you tomorrow morning." The photographer ended the photoshoot.

"Babe, I'm hungry." Becky said and pouted.

"Aww, cutie. Come on let's change our clothes then have a dinner. What do you want to eat my love?" I asked.

"Youuuu" She said cutely again.

"Hmm, as much as I want you to eat me too but we need to eat real food. We haven't had anything since this morning. I'm starving. But maybe later I can have dessert in the bed?" I was also craving for her since I'm frustrated last night.

"Let's have a quick dinner so we can go get our desserts then." She giggled and excited to have desserts. Kind of cute but really tempting.

*At the restaurant

Becky's POV

P'Freen suggested to have dinner at Khun Heng's restaurant so we can taste some food for our wedding. She's really determine to finish the preparation of our wedding. I don't know how she can attend all these preparation even though she's busy with her upcoming big project. But I'm really thankful since she puts effort on our dream wedding, more like my dream wedding because she always ask what I wanted for it.

Food arrives and to be honest I'm also starving. So I just focus on eating that I didn't realize there's some sauce on the side of my lips. P'Freen went closer to me but instead of wiping it with her hand she cleansed it with her tongue. As I blushed at what she did.

"P'Freen, we are in a public place. People might see us." I said.

"So? Are you shy to do those kind of sweetness? We're going to be married soon. Is your image more important or me?" She's now grumpy and pouted the whole dinner time.

"I can see someone is grumpy. Here have some dessert. It's on the house." Khun Heng gave us an ice cream for dessert. P'Freen smiled to Khun Heng while saying thank you. I did the same but did not smile genuinely.

"You're welcome. Come back here when you have time to finalize the food for us to prepare on your wedding. The soonest the better." He said then left.

"Babe, you have smudged ice cream on your lips." I said as I watch her eating her favorite ice cream.

"Ohh." She was about to wipe it with napkin cloth but I am faster.

I kissed her deeply, devouring the ice cream and her saliva. It's a mixed of hot and cold.

"To answer your question, it is you who's more important than everything else. Don't ever question my interest with you and to my career, because I will always choose you no matter what. I'm prioritising you from now on. Don't pout now. Okay? Only smile at me." I said while holding her cheek. I don't care about the others in the restaurant.

It's her turned to blush but didn't try to hide it because she's still looking at my sincere eyes. Her eyes are also glistening, maybe she was touched by my words. She's really sensitive nowadays, maybe it's the wedding jitters. Thay said the more that the wedding gets near the more you'll get sensitive and stressed out.

"How about let's go home so I can claim my dessert on the bed?" I asked seductively.

*At FreenBeck's Residence

Freen's POV

We were so eager to have desserts that we forgot to close our door and with that our kissing session was interrupted by our one and only son.

"Argh! P'Freen can you please put our Bonbon to bed then come back to me fast." Becky said.

"Arf! Arf!" Bonbon barked at us hyperly. He just missed us since we haven't give him much attention like we used to.

After I tucked in Bonbon on his bed I ran back to our room and jump on the bed that made Becky giggled.

"P'Freen stop goofing around and continue what we left."

***

Author's Note:

Alright, here's an update for you guys. If you're wondering that I didn't update this story much is because it's almost the ending of the story. Probably I'll just update this once or twice a week. Will also upload their movie in another story it'll just be few chapters. So yeah hope you would still support my other stories. Thank you again readers. ❤️❤️