Chapter 2

Walt made his way to Jim's house knocking on the door it was Barbara who opened the door Walt? I know it's been a long time I know I ran off unexpectedly but... Before he could finish the door was slammed in his face he knocked on the door again Barbara please I need to talk to Jim but once again the door was slammed in his face.

He would wait until after class the next day to talk to Jim if Barbara wouldn't let him in and it wasn't like Strickler didn't blame her he ran off unexpectedly as Walter was getting ready for today's lesson he heard a voice that he recognized one that didn't belong to Jim or any of his students and that voice belonged to Angor Rot.

Hello Stricklander said Angor Rot how? Asked Walter the boss would like to see you now Boss? Walter asked. Yes Gunmar The Black has been set free from the dark lands just then Jim burst into the classroom for the glory of Merlin daylight is mine to command Jim said as he was lifted into the air armor surrounded him.

Just then Douxie Casperan ran into the classroom and Blinky hid in the Shadow's Walt looked down at the Amulet in his hand before he spoke the incantation for the good of all daylight is mine to command Walter was lifted into the air and like Jim ...

Just then Douxie Casperan ran into the classroom and Blinky hid in the Shadow's Walt looked down at the Amulet in his hand before he spoke the incantation for the good of all daylight is mine to command Walter was lifted into the air and like Jim armour surrounded him just as Angor Rots foot collided with Walt's chest sending him flying backwards hitting the wall slumping to the ground as bright light surrounded Douxie.

And it was then that Jim realized it Douxie Casperan was Merlin's apprentice. In a blinding flash of light 
Angor Rot disappeared Jim's armour disappeared as he ran towards Mr. Strickler Douxie is he uh dead? Jim asked looking into the eyes of Douxie Casperan.

Master Strickler Blinky said as the man's green eyes opened he screamed the moment he saw Blinky who was still hidden in the Shadow's.