Chapter 13

It didn't take long and it was quite easy for Jim and Lancelot to find the Morteus flower the two hadn't run into another Griffin or a monster in general making their trip back to Arcadia easy.

Have you got it? Merlin asked as Jim and Lancelot burst into the living room. Quickly Lancelot handed the Morteus flower to Merlin and Jim kicked the door closed. 

As Merlin started to chant an incantation there was a knock on the front door I'll get it Lancelot said as he stood making his way to the front door Jim following close behind.

Ghostbusters at your service Egon Spengler said looking at Lancelot the moment the door was thrown open. I'm sorry but we never called for uh...Jim said moving into the living room

Hold his nose Merlin said as Barbara did what she was told. Swallow, Walter she cried swallow it she cried harder. He stopped breathing. What's happening? Barbara cried as Jim ran to his teacher's side before putting his ear to his chest.

His heart has stopped Jim said. He's dead? Barbara cried before leaning her head on Walt's chest I'm sorry Walt Barbara cried soaking his shirt with her tears. I'll kill him for this I swear where's James!? Jim growled angrily.

Can someone tell me who placed that anonymous call for the Ghostbusters asked Dr. Peter Venkman

I'll kill him for this I swear I don't care if he is my actual father the only father figure I had is dead because of him! Jim shouted falling into Lancelot's arms crying as he ignored the Ghostbusters standing behind him he felt numb as he cried in Lancelot's arms numb was all he felt as Lancelot hugged him.

But just then there was another knock on the front door.