Morgana

Blinky had taken both Walter and Jim to trollmarket all the while Blinky stared at Walter Strickler while Douxie Casperan stared at Jim.

Human's what are they doing here? Freinds AAARRRGGHH said so your Merlin's apprentice asked Jim though it was more of a statement than a question

Human's what are they doing here? Freinds AAARRRGGHH said so your Merlin's apprentice asked Jim though it was more of a statement than a question. What else can you do? Blinky asked looking at Douxie Casperan.

Oh the poor soul stands in the presence of his lady creator but insists on siding with babes you expect that feeble boy to be your saviour when a diety is before you? said Morgana angrily.

I don't deny who you are, but I choose to believe there's a better way! Said Strickler fighting to keep the portal open. I know you're heart Stricklander. You desire power changelings aren't equals. They are better said Morgana.

I've heard all this before said Walter. But I can offer something more Morgana spoke causing Walter to turn around to see Barbara.

 But I can offer something more Morgana spoke causing Walter to turn around to see Barbara

The heart of another. Nice try she's done with me said Strickler as Morgana spoke I can bend her will. I will make her fall in love with you despite the monster you are. All you have to do is drop the staff and seal their fate.

Strickler no! Don't listen to her! Shouted Blinky. Now it's just you and me said Morgana. Strickler Blinky shouted pounding on the door her heart will be yours. All you have to do is let go of the staff.

All I have to do is let go but I've come to learn that a stolen heart... Is never truly yours! Cried Strickler. All you have to do is let go of the staff  Morgana said as Walter's green eyes turned yellow.

What Faustian bargain did you make with the witch? spoke Blinky I said no you idiot? Now where's that gag? Spoke Walter. Azazazuth Kinekh Thoon! The Shadow staff flew out of Mr. Strickler's hands and through the portal.

Jim Toby and Claire were sealed in the shadow realm how they had managed to get out was a long story.