Chapter 1

Y/N's POV

I had just left school when of course Zackary and Flash come up to me and Peter. "Where ya two lovebirds going" Flash scoffed "going to f*ck her again penis?" Peter was clenching his fists together. "Shut up flash" I rolled my eyes after.

"At least he can pull girls" I said before grabbing Pete's arm and walking away. I heard flash growl and yell "you shut your mouth slave!" He walked up to me and punched me making me fall to the ground. "Leave her alone!" Peter yelled.

Zackary grabbed Peter and held him back while flash beat me up on the ground, I was puking blood up crying. "Stop!" Peter kept yelling, he used his super strength to break from zack's grasp and pushed him over (yes Ik he's that Spider-Man).

He ran over to flash and punched him, Flash cursed under his breath "Your dead Parker!" He yelled before grabbing Zack and running away. "You ok Y/N?" He asked while helping me up "ya I guess, but my phones smashed" I sighed "I can buy you a new one don't worry" he smiled.

"No Pete I can't let you do that, I can use my own money" I complained "Y/N I earn more money than you, let me buy you it" I sighed and rolled my eyes as we continued walking to the phone store. "That'll be $300" the cashier said "Peter! I told you not to get me an expensive one" I slapped him on the arm. He laughed and payed.

I felt bad that he used his money on me but I'll save up the money to pay him back eventually. "Shit you need to get home it's almost 9" Peter said "shit" I said while grabbing the phone and running home limping with Peter behind me. "By Y/N" he said and waved, "By petey" I waved back and walked to the gates of the orphanage while he continued walking to his apartment, he lived with his amazing and hot aunt.

I sighed and opened the door of the old rigged building that was suppose to be called home. "It's 8:59" Mr seer said while walking towards me. "I-I'm sorry sir I was with P-Peter" I stuttered "what did he do beat you up your all bloody" he scoffed "n-no sir" he walked towards me and slapped me. "Your lucky it wasn't 9 and only 8:59, next time you won't be so lucky" he said while grabbing my wrist and dragging me to the basement door.

"N-no please sir I'm sorry!" I screamed and cried, I hated being out in the basement, there were spiders down there and it was literally hell. "Shut up" he slapped me once again, he unlocked the door and pushed me telling me to walk down the stairs. "You can come out in the morning before school" he said before closing the door and locking it shut.

I sat down and sighed, I didn't wanna be down here at all. Whenever I'm down here though I always stay in the vents, It's the one place I feel safe. It also didn't have spiders. I would sometimes crawl out and go to Ella's room and help her with her 5th grade homework.

There were only 8 other kids here which was nice but Mr. seer hates us all, there were 4 girls and 5 boys. Ella (10) Sadie (11)shared a room at the end of the hall, Max and Michael were twins (9) and also shared a room. Jack, the oldest had his own room he was 16. Me (13) and Rebecca (15) shared a room. Sam (8) and Kaz (6) who was the youngest shared a room.

I stood up off the floor of the basement and just cried while walking to the vent and climbing into it and laying down, my hands started to contain electricity and the little lightbulb in the basement began to flicker, it was getting hard to breath.

I took some deep breaths and used coping skills, once I was almost all the way calmed I grabbed my new phone and set it up. I put all the 6 contacts I had in, I forgot Mj's number but I remembered most of it so I typed it in and hoped it worked.

Y/N
Mj I need help I can't breath, I'm in the basement vents again
I'm having a power overload I think
Mj
Mj
Mj
Please answer I need help!