Chapter 3

Tony's POV

I went to my computer,  me and Nat traced the number of the kid. It was Owned to a kid named Y/N L/N. "FRIDAY do a background check on Y/N L/N" "yes sir" the AI was silent for a minute then she started talking again.

"Y/N L/N was born December 19th 2043 in suzdál Russia, she and her mother moved to the US after a tragedy happened to Y/N's father. Her mother died 3 years later making her a 5 year old Orphan. She went into foster care and soon went missing at age of 6, she was found on the side of road 13 months later with signs of being experimented on and tortured. Y/N refused to tell any cops or therapists what happened. She has been through 15 foster homes in the past 8 years. She is now currently at High-sight orphanage in Queens New York"

I was stunned that she has been through so much at the age of 13, Nat was looking s little off from the experiment part and soon walked out of the room with Pepper following her.

"Poor kid" I said, Clint's eyes were watery, it probably hit a spot because of his kids.

Clint's POV

When I was in the vents I heard Tony and Pepper talking bout a kid who also liked crawling through vents. I tried to get past Nat but she kept pushing me back "Clint it's their business" she said. We both cussed then she opened the vent door and just pushed me out.

Nat came out after me and rolled her eyes "I wanna know who this kid is I need a vent buddy" I said happily "I though Nat was you vent buddy Clint" pep said "no" Nat said mad and gave me a death stair. I shivered.

Tony did a background check and when FRI said all that stuff I felt heartbroken and felt the need to give her a hug. I couldn't imagine my kids going through all that trauma and getting experimented on and kidnapped.

My eyes were getting watery but I snapped out of it "FRIDAY what was her parents names and info on them" Tony asked "Rodin L/N was a Russian SHIELD agent for 12 years until he got killed in a bombing of the whole agency, no survivors remained. Dasha L/N was a doctor but got assassinated at her house in front of her child, Y/N ran before she got shot" "thanks FRI" Tony said.

"Well now we know why she was targeted for the kidnapping but why and who?" I said before walking out the room to make sure Nat was ok. She was hugging pep, wow. She was almost crying, I think she was having red room memories, best to leave her alone or she may kill everyone in the building.

Y/N POV

I was over at Ned's house eating his moms amazing Shuba. "Nana, ¿está bien si vamos a ver Star Wars el próximo viernes?" Ned asked in Spanish I'm assuming. "Sí, pero en casa antes de las 2 de la madrugada" Mrs. Leeds said "she said it's alright to go to the movies on Friday just be home before 2 am" "ok" we all said happy.

After we finished eating and thanked Mrs. Leeds we went to Neds room and sat down on his bed while he put on Some netflix, I rested my feet on Peter and Mj braided my orange hair. "Your hairs so soft YN" Mj said, I giggled "thank you I wash it twice a week with some gas station shampoo and conditioner I buy" Peter and Ned also laughed at my amazing humor.

After Mj finished my hair my phone kept blowing up "who keeps blowing up yo phone" Ned asked "probably my new online friend" I said before opening my phone to see I was added to a group chat. "Y/N" Mj yelled "what if you get kidnapped again, and tested on by HYDRA again" all 4 of us have been friends since I moved to New York when I was 3.

"Don't worry Mj he's a good person and he don't even know my name nor my gender" Mj rolled her eyes.

???
What is this tony??