Chapter 33

A/N: I'm so sorry this chapter sucks but I had the PSAT today and it sucked. I wasn't able to have my phone so I couldn't write in class and I had a while coffee and half an energy drink and my organs are vibrating rn

Y/N's POV

around 10 pm we went to go watch the grinch in the movie theater room.

I got bored at the intro like usual and grabbed my phone.

Y/N
Peekaboo
How was everyone Christmas?

When I texted everyone's phones vibrated except for Clint's kids, Peters and Yelena's. Some just vibrated, almost everyone's face went pale "must be Fury" Mr Barton sounded nervous.

Y/N
I'm testing something, I swear if I'm right-

Almost everyone's phone vibrated again.
Mr stark grabbed his phone and so did Pietro

Speedy
Well this is awkward

My phone and everyone's vibrated. I checked my phone.

"Are you fucking kidding me" I didn't use the F word a lot but this was necessary. "Language" Steve said.

"Fuck Language. I trusted them and it's been you guys all along! I thought I was special but you guys just knew me before the internship. I told you guys stuff I've never told anyone else, so now you guys know my secrets and that's how you guys knew where I was and what I was doing?" I got up and stormed out.

"Y/-" I heard Mr Barton say before sighing.

Peter's POV

Y/N stormed out and I was a little confused. "What the heck just happened" I asked. Mr stark and Mr Barton explained and I also made the connections "honestly no offence but you guys messed up big time" I said before rushing out to go to Y/N's room.

She was packing her bag and was on the verge of tears, she trusted them with her secrets and it turned out the people she trusted the most was the people who pities her because of her past life.

"Y/N" I said with a sad look. A tear fell down her cheek "they pittied me this whole time, they knew how shitty my life was" she had a cracky voice.

I walked over to her and hugged her, she put her head on my shoulder. She thinks I like Mj, I guess I do a little bit but I love Y/N I just don't have the strength to tell her.

Her hands were getting all electric and she was panicking a little "Y/N it's ok, they really like you they don't just pity you" I said while rubbing her back.

"No" she slightly said. She broke from the hug and walked to the elevator. I followed her and got in the elevator with her "your going to get killed in that storm walking to the group house" i told her "well hopefully it does kill me" she mumbled and walked outside.

I saw Mr Barton and Mrs Romanoff run out after her to catch up with her.

Y/N's POV

"Y/N wait" Mr Barton rushed up to me "please leave me alone" I said while shivering a little "your going to freeze out here" He grabbed onto my shoulder.

I turned around and elbowed him in the arm before kicking his stomach making him fall back a little. "Y/N..." Nat said. "I don't want your little pep talks, you guys all lied to me, you coulve just said who you were when I first worked here. I told them stuff I've never told anyone because they couldn't black mail me if they didn't see me in person"

I started walking again "at least let us drive you home" Mr Barton and Nat was walking behind me. I stayed quiet and walked a little farther. "Y/N!" Clint yelled. He grabbed my wrist.

My hand got all electricity like and I was going to tase him but refrained from it when I was about to reach his stomach. " you have powers?" Nat asked.

I sighed and gave her a look "no shit" I didn't like being rude to her but I was really pissed. "Y/N just please don't leave alone" Clint asked sadly "I said leave me alone Clint" I jogged away. They didn't follow me, Clint's eyes were filled with pain, I've never called him Clint before.

About an hour later I walked inside the house and felt the warmth hit me "well look who decided to show up" Mr seer said clearly drunk. "Sorry the avengers held me hostage in the tower from the storm, I escaped and ran here" I said before taking off my coat.

"Ts finally they didn't want you" Mr seer mumbled. I ran up to jacks room "where the vape" I asked "in my bag why? I thought you stopped after HawkEye had to kidnap you" he was confused "well I need it" I went into his side pocket of the bag and took out the vape.

"There's a lot of nicotine in there, it's really strong" he said "well is it charged" I asked "ya" he sighed. "Trust me I need a high dose right now" I shook it or whatever and sighed. "Fuck this I need pills" I said before walking to the bathroom.

"Y/N!" Jack called after me, I looked in the cabinets for a bottle of pills to kill myself "no, give me that. You aren't fucking killing your self" he took the pills from my hands "what the hell happened at the tower? You get fired? Peter break your heart? They disown you?" He kept on questioning.

"No I disowned them" I said while grabbing a different bottle "no!" He stole the whole first aid box. "Tell me what happened, I know where we can go" he grabbed my wrist and the vape. We crawled out the widow.

"Through this back door" he dragged me through a door of a club and brought me down some stairs. There were cushions and beer everywhere. "This is where me and Rebecca go" He said before handing me a vape.

I sighed in relief and used it. I was 2 months clean but I guess you can't be clean when you have a shitty life. I explained to him what happened and he listened "shitty assholes" He muttered.

I was so high I couldn't even see straight. "Ok that's enough nicotine" He took the vape from me "nooo" I whined. He pulled me in for a hug. "Block them" he said while handing me my phone.

I texted them before blocking them all.

Y/N
See y'all in another life
~Y/N sighing off~

Bucket
But you only live one life-

Mr spy
Kid! Don't do anything stupid

Y/N has blocked Bird, Space, Cap, Bucket, Valley + 11 more

I sighed in relief before closing my eyes and leaning against the wall. "So you finna quit your job?" Jack asked "I don't know, I think I'll just go and act professional, not talk to the avengers nor Mr stark- well I'll talk to him when needed, and it's hard to avoid Mrs Potts I love her so much" I smiled at the end.

1160 words