Chapter 39

Y/N's POV

Mr stark let me get out of the bed after a lot of pleading, I grabbed Apollos Leash and walked. My ribs were in a lot of pain but I dealt with it.

Mr stark took Apollo and I went to change, we walked to the elevator and to the common room.

"Hey kid!" Mr Barton said when he saw me. "Hey Mr Barton" I said while holding onto my ribs "glad your ok Y/N" Steve said while giving me a slight hug, I never realized till now how short I was compared to a 6 foot dude.

Mr stark let Apollo off the leash, he ran to Bucky. "Hey beef dog" He rubbed Apollos stomach when he laid down "it's Apollo" I  laughed "ow, don't make me laugh" I winced.

"Apollo?" Nat questioned "ya?" I questioned back "would've never guessed" she said with a chuckle before standing up and going to hug me. "Well clearly no one would've" I said trying to hold back a laugh.

I sat down next to Bucky "how are you feeling?" Bucky asked "like I got hit by a semi truck" He chuckled "did you kick ass to that gang" he whispered trying not to upset Steve. "For a little ya, but they were strong and it was 1 to 12" I groaned. "Well your strong for fighting them" he elbowed me "ya I guess" I smiled.

After a little while Steve came to sit on the other side of me "hey kid" he said with a smile "hey" I smiled back "how are you feeling mentally" he asked while looking me in the eyes "I'm fine" I said with a slight smile "don't lie Y/N, how are you actually" I sighed. "I'm just tired and weak right now" I said while looking down at my lap.

He side hugged me "we're here for you" He said after the hug.

A few minutes later Nat came over and handed me some soup "here it'll help with the chest pain" she smiled and handed it to me, I wasn't really hungry, well I was cause I haven't eaten in forever but I didn't want to not accept it and seem rude.

"Thank you Mrs Romanoff" she nodded and sat down next to Clint. I ate my soup a little slowly and Apollo was sitting right in front of me, I'm not sure if he had food when he was here "Don't worry Y/N we fed Apollo with the food in your bag and gave him water" Wanda had read my mind.

"Oh, thanks" I didn't like it when Wanda read my mind, "very energetic dog, I love him" Pietro said. "He's also trained" Bucky added "ya, pretty sure it was a police dog" I said

"Is he lost?" Steve asked, I gave him a look "my dog now ain't nobody taking him" "it's the right thing to give him back" Steve sighed "look at his collar it looks like the tag was ripped off" I showed him it. "Abandoned dog" Wanda gave a sad smile to Apollo

Clint had put on how to get away with murder, he was only on season 3 so I didn't have to go through the trauma of rewatching season 3.

"I love Connor" I commented "same oh my gosh he's so hot" Wanda smiled. "Peter is coming over in an hour" Mr stark told me, I didn't realize the time but it was around 2:30.

"Wake me up when he's here" I mumbled before rolling up in a ball and leaning my head on the cushion

•••••

"Y/N!" Peter hit me with a pillow "I'm up!" I covered my head. He hugged me really tight "ow watch my ribs" I groaned "sorry"

"Never do that again" Peter demanded "and that dog is amazing" "Apollo, that dogs name is Apollo" I said with a little laugh then groaned.

I got up and walked to the elevator "where you going?" Peter asked following me "roof top please FRIDAY" "yes ma'am" FRI seemed happy "what?" He was confused.

We walked off the elevator and went to the middle of the roof "what are we doing?" Pete questioned. "This" I yelled at the top of my lungs, as much as it hurt it felt amazing.

After I finished I sat down "that hurt" I groaned and he sat next to me. "Guess you needed to do that" He snickered "yes" I leaned my head on his shoulder, "please don't leave again" Peter lightly said "I'll try not to" I smiled.

We sat there and talked until Mr Barton came out and walked towards us. "Y/N, Peter dinner is ready" he said, I once again didn't even notice but it was almost 6 pm.

We walked down for dinner, after dinner Peter and Mr stark worked together. He wouldn't let me join him in working so here I am with Apollo watching greys anatomy.

Y/N
I'm bored

Speedy
Lmao
Imagine

Y/N
Stfu

Cap
Language

Y/N
Can someone please play Mario kart with me
I'm bored out of my mind and SOMEBODY wouldn't let me work my job >:(

Salt
Well sweetie your suppose to be resting

Bird
I'll play with you!

SRS
I'll join

King
I shall play with my sister in Wakanda

Y/N
Kitty finna win

Kitty
Yes I will

"Cmon boy" Me and Apollo went to the game room where Clint and Nat were "dibs on toad" I sat down "well hello to you too" Nat laughed "hello" I smiled and waved at her. She snickered and grabbed a Nintendo controller.

937
Crappy and short chapter I'm sorry!!