Chapter 38

2 days later
Y/N's POV

I woke up to hearing people arguing "you steel from here again and I'll beat you dead Street thug!" A shop owner yelled "fuck you Ezekiel" I heard more arguing and yelling but I was busy waking up.

The dog was still with me surprisingly, "good morning dogster" I mumbled while petting them. They were neutered so I wasn't sure what the gender still was but I'm pretty sure it's a boy.

I grabbed some water from my bag and put it on my tooth brush to brush my teeth. I started to walk away after putting on my coat, the dog followed me "you coming with me buddy?" He barked.

"Your such a good doggy" I petted him and walked next to him. "Let's get some food" he barked when I said that.

I stopped at a corner store "stay here" I pointed to the ground and he whined, he seemed pretty smart and trained, possibly a retired service or police dog.

I grabbed some cheap dog food, a leash, dog bowl, and Gatorade. I grabbed a $10 from my wallet and payed.

I walked out and hooked the leash onto him "I got you food!" He wagged his tail in happiness, I walked down the road and into a mostly clean alley. I put the bowl down and poured some water, and put some food next to the bowl.

"There you go buddy" I rubbed his back. He excitingly went to drink and eat. "I should name you" I was thinking of names "Wilburt, bear, max, Ace, Buddy, Buster, Apollo, Arc-" when is said Apollo he barked "you like Apollo?" I smiled. "Ya! Apollo it is!" I petted his cheeks and he licked me.

A week later

I had been reported missing in the news, luckily the avengers couldn't track me cause I left my phone on my bed. I had gone to the store yesterday for more dog food and saw myself on the news, luckily my bruised face and hoodie made it hard to tell.

I was walking with Apollo when these dudes kept following me, every turn I took they turned that way. I walked faster and they yelled for me "Ay! Red, wanna see my place" a brown haired dude said while walking up to me "no thank you" I was trying to be nice.

"Ay don't walk away" when he said that I ran. Apollo was up for running apparently he was very happy.

A blonde haired guy had caught me and grabbed my waist, moving his hands up my chest. I took my foot and kicked him in the nuts while I used my elbow to hit him in the ribs, I turned around and punched him in the face. Brunette came after me and I electrocuted him.

"Freak!" A red head said. 3 guys came at me at once, I tried to use my powers But Apollo kept distracting me. I dropped my bag and zapped one guy.

Big mistake...

He kicked me down making me hit the back of my head. I tried to stand backup but he kicked me in the stomach making me move a little, I covered my head while the three guys kicked me to death.

I felt like I was dying, yet in the end there was nothing but silence. an empty void where memories come to fade away. I eventually gave up and closed my eyes, I could hear Apollo barking then him whining... no... NO!

Clint's POV

It's been about a week since Y/N had ran away, I wish I could've helped her but she always sucks up her pain and never tells us she's struggling.

I went around looking for her, I stopped at a store that looked like a place Y/N would go.

Me and Nat walked on, the cashiers eyes went wide. We walked up to him "have you seen the girl" I showed him a picture "uh... possibly, I think she came in here and bought some dog food and Gatorade at least 2 times this week" he was so confused.