Chapter 29

Y/N POV
Christmas Day

I woke up to an airhorn being blared in my ear. I screamed and jumped at the noice. "Ow" I said while landing on the floor. He laughed and I got up "sorry"

"Almost everyone's up" Pietro said while walking out "hurry up I want cookies" He said before shutting the door. I laughed and got changed and ready.

"She's alive!" Peter said while handing a gift at me. "I don't care if you don't like gifts, it's Christmas so your getting one" "I got you something as well" I said to Peter with a smile. "With what money?" I gave him the gift.

"We don't talk about how I got it..." I said while walking to the couch and sitting, almost everyone laughed. Peter was dumbfounded.

I waited for everyone to get their gifts before opening mine. "Open it Y/N" I unwrapped the gift and inside was A FREAKING NEWEST VERSION OF SPHONE mr seer had cracked my screen up pretty bad 2 weeks ago.

"Peter you did not!" I said with a smile and laugh scoff "I told you to stop buying me phones, I break it I buy it" I slapped him lightly on the arm "that's the thing, you don't break the phone, everyone else does" he said with a laugh. I rolled my eyes playfully "now open yours" he smiled and went to unwrap the gift.

"Y/N! Thank you!" He jumped over and hugged me. "Pete you squishing me"I said in a wheeze while patting his back. "Sorry" he let me go with a smile, I had gotten him a limited addition Star Wars Lego set that was only $50... Ned and Peter loved building them so much but ran out of money after buying 3 packs.

"And it's limited addition!" He said with wide eyes. I laughed, we went back to paying attention to Clint's kids who were opening the gifts with Laura and Clint.

"Thank you daddy!" Nathaniel jumped into Mr Barton's arms and Clint laughed. "Don't forget to thank Mama too, she payed" Me and Peter laughed.

After everyone opened their presents we went to get breakfast at a near by restaurant. "Sir I can pay for my meal" I told Mr stark when he asked what I wanted "no Y/N your going to enjoy the food while I PAY" he pointed at him self at the end of the sentence. I laughed and shook my head.

I got a blueberry waffle, Peter had gotten a pancake meal. "Is that all your getting Y/N" Wanda asked "ya" I shook my head, she gave me a sad look and I felt bad but went to drink my Dr Pepper.

"Can we get a signature please!" These twin boys came running up to Mr stark with a drawing. He grabbed a pen and wrote his signature along with 'merry Christmas' "kids love me" He smirked.

After breakfast we walked around for a little bit "ice cream!" Nathaniel shouted "ice cream!" Mr Barton and Lila said while looking around. "Children" Nat said with a playful eye roll "pit stop!" Clint said while dragging everyone to ice cream.

"Don't even mention about me paying Y/N, what do you want" Mr stark asked "Chocolate fudge brownie please, and I wasn't going to offer you money" I said with a smile. He laughingly scoffed and grabbed his card after everyone knew what they wanted.

"Switch" Peter said while handing me his ice cream and me taking his "did you guys just switch ice cream?" Steve cocked his head "yes. That's what besties are for, sharing food" I said while eating the mint chocolate chip ice cream. Steve laughed.

"Santa!" Pietro yelled, he grabbed Wanda and stool Nathaniel and sped to the Santa "My child!" Laura yelled, Clint just laughed "your not getting him back till tomorrow honey" he said. "Does he know Santa isn't real?" I asked Nat "nope Pietro and Clint keep on denying that he isn't real. Wanda exepted it two years ago" she whispered back.

"Do you not believ in Santa?" She asked "well I've never really had a real Christmas before, this is my first one in over ten years" I scratched my neck "what!" Clint over heard us talking "you've never had a real Christmas!" He walked over to me.

"Your talking to Santa" He said while grabbing my wrist "Noi!" I yelled "Santa's scary" I complained "No buts! Your talking to father winter" he put me over his shoulder.

"No! Mr Barton put me down!" I yelled while hitting his back "Pietro, Wanda your on more babysitting duty. She's never had a real Christmas and has never even seen santa in real life" Clint said while putting me down. I tried to run but Clint grabbed me "no escaping, their giving you a real Christmas" Clint said, I crossed my arms and rolled my eyes.

"Not fair" I said while waiting in line with the Maximoff s and Kidnapped Nathaniel "how the hell are you 14 and never seen santa in a mall" Wanda laughed while asking "I've seen him in malls but I have never talked to him he's scary and fat" I said "how he scary? He gives you presents and candy" Pietro whined "he sneaks into your home through the chimney and puts a box under a tree, for all you know there could be a bomb in it" I flailed my arms in the air.

"I never thought of that" Pietro's eyes went wide and he looked right at Santa "Santa amazing!" Nathaniel cheered "so young and so innocent" I said while shaking my head. Wanda laughed.

"So then what do you normally do on Christmas Y/N" Pietro asked "I sometimes go to my friends house after they have opened presents and that or I just stay at home and watch the younglings" it still hurt to say home. "Well this will be a Christmas you'll never forget Y/N" Wanda said with a soft smile.

We were almost in the front, it was freezing and my cheeks were all red along with my nose and ears. "It's freezing" Wanda said. I looked at my phone to see the temperature "it's 3° out" I said with wide eyes. "Geez that's cold" she said. I fixed Nathaniel's hat from the wind and snow about every 6 minutes.

"Who's next?" An elf asked "Wow QuickSilver and Scarlet Witch!" The elf said with wide eyes. We laughed and went up to Santa, wel they did I stayed still "Y/N Cmon" Pietro said "I refuse to" I put my hands up "don't make me drag you" He said. I rolled my eyes and slowly walked away.

He grabbed my wrist gently (which I found so sweet cause he knew I flinched a lot) and dragged me over the Wanda and Nathaniel.

"Ho! Ho! Ho! Merry Christmas young Avengers!" Santa said, my eyes were wide "scary" I mumbled. Wanda put Nathaniel on Santa's lap "What did you get for Christmas little one?" He asked while tickling his stomach.

"A new hoverboard!" Nathaniel cheered "ho! Ho! Your a lucky one!" Santa said surprised. They talked a little longer but I was too zoned out by the scary beard and hair. He got a candy cane and Nathaniel walked back to Wanda "picture?" An elf asked. "Yes please" Wanda said with a smile.

"Y/N don't even your in the picture" Wanda pointed at me with that... look... we went over to Santa, I was farthest from him. "Wanda switch places with Y/N" Pietro whispered to his twin "no!" I whisper yelled.

Ya we ended up switching places. I was now next to Nathaniel and right next to Santa. I made a scared smile "you look scared" Santa looked at me and laughed "I am" I said with wide eyes. His smile faded, gulped and looked back at the camera.

"Say cheese!" The elf said, we all smiled. I faked one to make everyone else happy, after the picture printed out I got up super fast and walked away from Santa. I sighed "oh thank God, I can breaths again" I said "it wasn't that bad" Pietro said while playfully hitting me on the shoulder.

"Yes it was" I said. We met up with the other avengers again "soooo, now that you've seen Santa are you less scared of him" Clint asked "your lucky I didn't get his address cause I would've been on the news if I did" I gave Clint a serious look. Loki and Nat laughed. "Well that got dark" Pietro said.

Peter hit me in the head "hey! Watch yo hands!" I said to him while rubbing my head "no threatening people" He said with that adorable smile. No! It's not adorable! He likes Mj! AHHHHHHHHH

1482 words