Chapter 12

Y/N POV December 2nd

I woke up for school at 6 am, there was a HUGE blizzard outside but ofc they were still making us go to school. I woke up the younger kids and got them all ready and made sure they brushed their teeth.

I walked to the bus stop freezing my ass off and Jack walked next to me also freezing his ass of. We got to school and went to first period "hey Orphan guess who got an internship at SI! ME!" He laughed in my face and I rolled my eyes, I should've been the one to get that internship and be able to go to MIT with Peter.

Peter had also done the internship test but I didn't tell him about the deal me and Flash made ion want him to feel bad. I walked into geometry which was 1st period and sat next to Peter "Y/N" he said excitingly "what" I asked with a smile tying to hold back tears.

"I got into SI!" He said really happy "congrats Peter!" I said while giving him a high five "ddi you get in, you knew the dr banner questions" "no... i don't think so"  I looked down "I'm sorry Y/N" he said sadly "it's alright" "I'll have to ask Mr Murph if I can get some days off for the internship" "ya" I said with a fake smile trying to hide the hurt in my voice and eyes.

"Good morning class, since it's so cold and stormy today we won't be doing work, but we will be watching a Christmas movie because I didn't assign anything" Mrs. Ralph said with a smile "yes" woohoo" "sleep period!" A lot of kids cheered. We watched The Christmas Chronicles and cause it was a block day we had a 2 hour class.

Lunch

"Y/N I won't be at the deli shift tonight I'm sorry but they want today to be our first day" Peter said while sitting down "eh it's alright you have a good time at the internship... you deserve it Peter you really do" he smiled and I swear I saw him blush a little. "The storms finna last almost ALL week" Mj said while reading the news.

"Yet we still going to school" I laughed, "my nana said if the snow gets too high I get to stay home, you guys could come over and watch star wars" me and Mj playfully rolled out eyes and talked about the most random stuff.

After school

I was freezing my ass off again while walking to my shift at Delmars, I rushed inside to feel heat hit my face. There were only 2 customers and Murphy in there. "Hey Y/N!" Mr murph said while smiling "hello sir" I said while taking off my winter coat and putting it in the back room along with my book bag.

"We haven't had a lot of customers due to the storm so you can just relax till someone comes, everything's all stocked already" he smiled at me and I smiled back while nodding. I sat on the floor in the back and did some APHG homework, geometry, biology, and HOSA homework.

After I finished most of the homework the door bell rang and a customer came in, I stood up quickly and ran to the cashier. "Welcome to Delmars!" I said to her with a smile. They ordered and I made their sandwich then went back to homework.

When i sat down Murphy must've gotten lonely and decided to cuddle with me, he climbed up o to my lap purring and got comfy while rubbing his head on my forehead and hair. I smiled and petted him while grabbing my phone to send a pic of him to the gc.
(Picture from Pinterest NOT MY CAT)

Y/N
AHHHHHH I've been claimed by Murphy

Scott
Who's Murphy?

Speedy
Is it a child? An animal? A raccoon?

Witchy
Raccoon?! Seriously speedy

Speedy
What?! You've seen Rocket and how he claims Nathaniel and Cooper

Bird
That's different!

Speedy
I knew that-

Y/N

Look at how cute he is :DIt's my bosses cat at the cafe/deli

It's my bosses cat at the cafe/deli

Mr spy
You work?

Space
Awwwww
Are you a cat person?

Y/N
1.  Ye I work at Delmars Deli in Queens
2. I love all animals but I really want a pet cat they are just so cute and cuddly

Cap
Dogs are cuddly too

Witchy
Then how come speedy isn't cuddly

Speedy
Hey! I'm not a dog

Witchy
Yes you act like one-

Speedy
At least I'm not a B- FEMALE DOG

Witchy
DiD yOu AlMoSt CaLl Me A bItCh?

Cap
Language!

Speedy
What! No-
Never!

Y/N
She ain't no Bitch at least she got a brain cell and knows what 2+2 is 😤

Cap
LANGUAGE!!

Bucket
Shut yo star spangle ass up before I take away yo dinner plate

Cap
I WANT MY MOMMY!

Bucket
I'm sorry boo-boo bear I'm coming

Cap
I DONT WANT YOU

Bucket
I WANT MY MOMMY TOO😭

SRL
Yes dear? I have been summoned

Y/N
LMAOOO
Wait are y'all together?

SRL
Ya we dating

Speedy
Anyways~ back to the adorable cat
Does it bite? Scratch? Have rabies?

Y/N
No, no, and it would be foaming from the mouth if it had rabies so no

Space
We need to get you a cat ASAP

Y/N
I used to care for this homeless cat when I was in a foster home but I had to move :(
And im not allowed to have a cat unless it stays in my room 24/7 and my roomie allergic to cats and dogs

Speedy
Replace your roommate with the animals

Y/N
I've tried that, we didn't talk for a week

Mr spy
Should I be concerned?

Salt
Yea.

Y/N
Don't worry we fine now 👌

990 words