Chapter 30

Y/N POV

we went back to the tower, there was practically a whole blizzard happening right now, Nathaniel was freezing in his dads arms while Bucky had put his Human arm around Lila to cool her up a little. It was snowing heavier now.

We went inside "Hot Cocoa anyone?" Steve asked from the kitchen. We all said yes, "no one says Hot Cocoa anymore, it's hot chocolate" Bucky said "your the only one who uses hot cocoa anymore" Mr stark added. Steve rolled his eyes while start two kettles on the stove.

"I still say Hot Cocoa" I said while rubbing my neck "ok well maybe some people still say it" Mr stark said with an eye roll. We laughed.

When the hot cocoa was ready we played some games, did Christmas caroling, dumped snow on Mr stark, Bucky and Clint, and partied.

It was around 4 pm when we were tired and all sitting down watching Christmas movies. "Hey Tony put on the news, it's still snowing pretty heavily" Wanda said. Mr stark put in the news and we listened.

"This is one of the worst cold fronts in New York history, with a blizzard causing two feet already. Expecting 3 more feet, but we are not sure. Queens is out of power currently and in the next hour we can expect Manhattan and Brooklyn to have a blackout. The high for today is 10° and the low is -7°. All week will be under 10° most likely till mid January. We advice everyone to stay off the roads and stay inside, only go out if necessary or is emergent. More info on storm coming later" "well that sucks" Nat said before looking out the window and seeing all snow.

"Wonder if the power will stay on" Pietro said "we have a generator that'll run for a day after the power goes out" Mr stark said. "Peter and Y/N I'll text your guardians, you guys aren't going home tonight it's too dangerous" Mr stark said.

"What-" I said, I needed to go 'home' to take care of everyone else. Knowing Mr seer he won't stay at the orphanage to watch Kaz and Sam and the twins. "Sorry Y/N but it's for your safety" Mr stark said. I sighed, there was no point in starting an argument I didn't wanna get hit.

"Well if you need Peter, me, cooper, Lila or Pietro we will be the game room playing Mario Kart" Clint said with a hand clap and kidnapping the three teen boys. "Y/N wanna join?" Clint asked me "no thank you Mr Barton" I said with a slight smile.

I went to the guest room I was staying in and laid down over thinking. Luckily I brought my bag here so I had some clothes, phone charger, and razor blade. I took out my phone and texted the gc

Y/N
Are you guys safe from the storm?

Bucket
Yep, we're all together rn

Cap
Sadly we are

Bucket
Do you not like our quality time together cap?

Cap
No I do, just some times some of you get annoying

Witchy
Betcha $5 you talking about bird, Scott, speedy, and thunders brother who vanished a while ago and haven't been able to find the brothers

Scott
But fr where did they go?

Thunder
Away from you puny mortals

Strange doctor
Who says we're mortal 🤨

Thunder
BROTHER OF MINE DID

Y/N
THUNDER I MISSED YOU :D

Thunder
I HAVE MISSED YOU AS WELL DAUGHTER OF PEOPLE CHAT

Y/N
I STILL DONT KNOW HOW YOU MANAGE TO HAVE CAP LOCKS ON ALL THE TIME