Phantom Troup: How you first met!

(Some of these will be short! Yes it is favortisim!)

Chrollo.
_____________

You were the Ceo of your own company.

It was just for show of course, but the only person that had to know about it were the people who worked for you.

"(L/N)! (L/N)! We found the bastard that tried to steal from you!"

Turning your head to face the shaggy brown haired and pale man that stood there holding a man with a bag over his head and a very fit body underneath the coat he wore.

You turned to face them both completely in the chair, and signaled for your right hand man to remove the bag from his head.

Looking up at you, sweaty, bloody and gagged was a man with dark black hair, grey eyes, a cross on his forehead and pale skin.

Raising an eyebrow at him, you acknowleged how attractive he was mentally, and sent your right hand man outside the room for you two to talk alone.

"Now, what's a guy from the Phantom Troup doing stealin from me? The leader none the less?"

You asked, leaning over, taking the gag out his mouth and then resting your head in the palm of your hands.

He chuckled in response and looked at you up and down before smirking.

"Just wanted to see my competition. I've gotta say..I'm a little dissapointed."

He said in between short breaths.

"Oh? What's so dissapointing?"

"What's dissapointing is that you're not with me."

Leaning closer to him, your breath hitting his cold ear you whispered.

"You've got a death wish dontcha pretty boy?"

He tensed slightly and the leaned in closer to you, whispering into the ear he was closest to.

"No sweetheart..I Like a challange."
_________________

"_________________