Main characters!: Meeting again

(I won't make a whole essay for some of these characters considering that you never separated after your first meeting)

Gon

___

___

You met him again after the Hunters exam, and after he and his friends rescued killua.

It was actually just his luck that you managed to run across eachother again right after you hung up the phone to say goodbye to kurapika.

"Are you sure you'll be okay on your own?"

"Yes, I promise I'm gonna be fine. I'm sure I can handle myself pretty well!"

You hadn't told him about the plant situation. You were saved and those two boys escorted you the rest of the way so you were fine.

"Look you know I'm gonna worry-"

"Yes I know I know but you're going to YorkNew! Just focus on that! Im sure we'll meet up if we're lucky!"

After that, you heard him sigh on the other end of the phone before he said his goodbyes

"Alright. I love you and promise you'll be safe okay?"

"I love you too, and you better promise me the same thing!"

You could hear him chuckle on the phone before promising he'd be careful, and then you both hung up.

Turning around you saw the boy that saved you walking- no running towards you with his arms open wide.

"Hey Gon!"

"(Y/N)!"

Running over to you, and engulfing you in a hug. The boy lift you off your feet for a few seconds before putting you down again.