Forgotten Characters: Meeting Again!

(Some are short, because there isn't much to explain or you never left!)

(Not Favortisim this time!)

Kite!

______

______

You actually met him again the next day.

This time it was because you woke up and realised your new hat was missing and came to the conclusion that he stole it, and you took that personally.

It wasn't even yours in the first place, but you still decided to take it back from him.

Luckily for both of you, it turned out he was at the same spot as yesterday, but this time he was looking for you.

Searching behind the tree, looking around the others and even looking up, but your skin was a greenish version of (skin tone) and helped you blend in a little more.

It left him stuck, and when he couldn't find you he opened his coat, and held out a small peice of bread.

It must've been left over from yesterday, and the smell of it caught your attention.

Sneaking up behind him, you reached down, tapped his rjght shoulder and snatched the bread from his left hand when he wasn't looking.

Then he snapped his head over, and you snatched his hat and jumped away from him again

"Hey wait!"

This time, you didn't slam your tail at him, but instead you ran.

Circling around the trees, climbing on top of some and jumping down before he could get you.

You even hid in a big log or two until he found out where you were and then you kept running from him.

It was like the game from those stories you read in that house.