Chimera ants: Second Meeting!

(Be prepared for a pitou who reads romance books to win you over. Cheetu speeds through movies.)

_______

Pitou

____

You were walking to the store, hoping to find more books, paper, snacks, and a new outfit for a party you were invited to dance at in the next three weeks.

After you went ahead and got the rest of the things from your list, you went ahead and to the book store to grab something to read in your free-time.

You were also there to grab human anatomy and psychology books for the sake of writing your horror books.

It was an old antiuque book store mixed with a new one. They merged a few years ago for the sake of more book options and more cash from book lovers.

It was a nice store, the dark wooden walls, some red carpets in the reading sections, and the floors matched the same light colored chairs they were even made from the same material.

This had to be your favorite book store in your entire town. It was big enough and extremely close to your home, you were also well known by the workers because you tried to by a book everytime you visited.

You knew where most things were, and others didn't. However you didn't expect for your admirer to know as well.

Looking around, in each section for the anatomy book you needed for your writing project.

Pitou just so happened to be in the exact same area as you around this time, and that was because they had planned the entire interaction out.

If you went ahead to the same section of the book store that they did then they'd play out their first plan, but if you went to a different section then they'd simply have to change directions.