Chimera ants: How you first met!

(I won't ever be writing for mereum. I'm sorry I cannot physically see him with anyone except komugi.)

(You meet everyone except youpi after the chimera ant arc! Things are very different!)
______

(You meet everyone except youpi after the chimera ant arc! Things are very different!)______

Pitou

_____(*Sprinkles plot powder to bring everyone back to life* it's really just Youpi's S/o so everyone thank the Youpi simps

_____
(*Sprinkles plot powder to bring everyone back to life* it's really just Youpi's S/o so everyone thank the Youpi simps.)

After being brought back to life, and technically it was thanks to a scientest who had a thing for youpi.

Pitou was informed that the king they had spent their life dedicated to, had found love and had no want to control the human world.

He could rule over his own people, in his own district. The one he had taken over long before he matured.

That was okay with Pitou, they had no problem as long as the king was happy.

Before their death they were willing to lay down their life for her, but now here comes the issue with it all.

"I order you all, to leave. You will go and find someone to care for even more than you do for me."

Their blood ran cold as they stared at the king just like Pitou and Youpi did.

Of course they was greatful that Mereum was happy but the simple fact of the matter is, that probably wasn't possible.

"I don't care how difficult this seems to be, you will do as you are told. Until then, none of you are to return here. Ever."

Looking around at Komugi who stood behind him, and mereum who looked as serious as ever.

Pitou bowed their head and reluctantly agreed to his terms. Then went along their way, to find someone who they could use to replace their loyalty to the king.