Forgotten characters: HOW YOU FIRST MET.

(Just like the last one. Some are gonna be short. Yes it's bc Im playing favorites.)

Kite

Kite

_______

_______

(This is WAYYY before the chimera ant arc!)
(You are both around ten to eleven when you first meet.)
(You're not completely human.)

Looking around and specifically down at the grass, your hands on both sides of the open door.

Sniffing the air a little, you moved your bare bruised foot from the cold, tore wooden floors that was the fault for many of your injuries.

Especially splinters in your knees, palms of your hands and your elbows.

Soon your foot touched the familiar warm, prickly, green grass.

It sent a shiver down your spine, and you shook your tail and arms to release the tension from those muscles.

You looked around and then moved your other foot onto the ground.

When both feet hit the ground, you got on all fours and quickly ran for the closest tree, and sniffed the air again, looking for  that strange thing you kept smelling from the distance.

You went from tree to tree until eventually you stopped, and saw a boney looking young boy resting on the side of the tree you crawled ontop of. He had a blue hat ontop of his head, covering what was left of his face despite his hair and clothes covering it.

Then you saw it. The thing you were smelling was the bread he had in his hands was what guided you to him.

You felt your stomach shift in a painful way, and make strange noises.

When it did things like that you knew it was because you were hungry, but you still eyed the hat he had on his head.

Now you wanted the bread, and the hat.