Her First Crush

It was a normal day. Lyra was in class and Eve was going on and on about how Lyra and James were perfect for each other.
James York, the Golden boy of the class, was on the crush list of almost every girl in the class, including Eve and a few others. Lyra was among the few sane ones who aren't obsessed with him.
But even she has to admit, Lyra does love his confidence and carefree attitude. After all, it was Eve to make her realize that she, Lyra Black, crushes on a boy, and that boy had to be James York.
But she knew she had no chance for him. Even after Eve's assurances, she never really felt like it. Another shocker for Lyra is she felt a pang of insecurity, something she never wanted to feel. So she assured herself it doesn't matter, things are still the same. After a week or 2, Lyra saw the real side of James. A hypocritical arse who was full of himself.
She decided that slowly, but surely, she needs to let it go. Although a day after that, she picks on a new crush,

TIMOTHEÉ CHALAMET

Yes, that's right. She discovered she was into curly haired boys with an air of confidence, a goofy nature with the right amount of maturity. She allowed herself to find her type. She considered that as an accomplishment.

She also tasted a part of what it is like in Middle School. She still has a huge story. Till then, stay here.