The Tortorous Seminar

It all started with the entry of Miss Kettle, their Homeroom Teacher. She hates to admit it but she is, at times, partial. This is caught red handed on that fateful day

" Lyra, James and Connor" she called out to which the said three stood up.
" You three need to attend a seminar in the seminar hall at sharp 12 o' clock. I will remind you at that time, just be ready" She announced, earning quizzical looks from Lyra and Connor( Connor Wells is one of the toppers of the section, but is reserved and tends to keep to himself) and a gasp from James

" But Ma'am, we have Games at that time!" He exclaimed, earning a good laugh from everyone, they all know his love for sports, especially cricket. This includes Miss Kettle, who hates to come in between her students interest.

" Well, I can arrange Tori to go instead of you James, that is, if you want so Tori" She asked, now glancing at Tori, who nodded her head. Of course she would say yes, she has always been a teachers pet.

It was 11:50, 10 minutes till the seminar. Lyra and Tori called Connor back to the classroom to get the necessary supplies and went on their way to the seminar hall. They stopped when Andrew called them. He was a fellow from the other section of their standard. They came to know even Andrew along with Nico and Arthur.
She decided to wait up for them along with Tori.

The trio came out of the class with their classmates cheering them as if they were going to a battle. Lyra rolled her eyes and walked forward, the trio and Tori tagging along. They reached the Seminar Hall. Lyra and Tori sat beside each other, when they saw Andrew plonking himself on a chair beside Lyra. Nico and Arthur sat in the said order beside him.

Andrew looked towards Lyra and Tori with a smirk on his face, this is when all hell broke loose.

"Sooo, Lyra do you like a banana" He asked with his eyebrow raised.
Lyra thought about it, she then snapped her head at him, her eyes widening in surprise, understanding the double meaning.

" No, I don't" She said, on the verge on laughing.

" Well how about you Tori?" Andrew asked his new target.

" Ye-" She started before being hushed by Lyra. Unlike her, Tori was innocent. She didn't know all the words used yet.
She quickly murmered the meaning, getting a wide open mouth as a response.

" Lyra I suppose you aren't a virgin" He asked turning his head towards Lyra. She only chuckled, that was something she learnt. Laugh when someone asks questions which irritate you.

" Of course I am a Virgin you idiot!" She exclaimed.

" So you are a Hoe" He asked, pretending to ignore her previous statement.

" I don't even have a boyfriend, and if I am a hoe, you can be counted as a whore" She said with a smirk. He looked both amused and impressed at the counter.

" Speaking of Boyfriend, do you want any tips?" He asked, with a smug look.

" I would take tips from you, that is when you set things with Iris" She said with a smirk.

"Alas she is into Justin now" he said, feigning a heartbroken look.

Before she could say anything else, the seminar started and everyone became silent.

On their way back, Tori whined and complained at Lyra's decision of waiting for the boys. But,according to Lyra, she enjoyed her time wonderfully.