Life Throws A Bomb, Or Is It Her Best Friend

Lyra arrived to her homeroom, where-
Like Always- Eve and Tori were messing around, James busy 'brainwashing' people as Eve would like to call it and others talking. Lyra rolled her eyes, not ready for experiencing what the day has to offer. First class was for Physics, that is, Mr. Malcolm's class.
Mr.Malcolm loved to torture people for his satisfaction. He does love his subject but that can go to an extent the class cannot bear. Lyra literally cannot stop smiling, pitiful of her situation.
But before that, another bomb dropped.
Eve and Lyra had made a pact of not hiding anything from each other unless it's really important. And that fell hard on her.
"Prongsieeeeeee" Came a all familiar squeal from Eve. Lyra rolled her eyes and went to Eve with an irritated look.
" What?"
" I need to tell you something" Said Eve in a singy songy voice which Lyra knew spelt trouble.
" That is?" Lyra said, trying her best to keep that ' Try Me' look but was anxious herself.
" You've got yourself a secret admirer darling, from school" Eve said with a smirk
Lyra's heart thumped so loud she was afraid she is having a heart attack. Her, Why her?
" Who is it" Lyra asked, with a curious look.
" I am not allowed to tell you, promises you see" Eve replied, looking at her nails.
" You know what, I am not interested in the least, byeeeee" Lyra said, leaving in a huff
But after that, she continued to nag Eve, trying to find out who the boy was.
The information she got out with difficulty was
" It's someone really predictable, you are so oblivious hence you do not know, now shut up and let me read"

And Padsie, if you are here, atleast for the sake of my book, tell who the hell is that guy