You'll see

" Does this have to end like this?" Asks Leah, her eyes filled with tears

" It is, we are better off like this" Replies Thomas, smiling although the smile did not reach his eyes.

" I still love you" spoke Leah, feeling her heart break with each passing moment.

" I love you too. I don't think I can love anyone else like you." Says Thomas. He knew how his love was feeling and knew he could do nothing about it. But he couldn't help but feel responsible

" It's all my fault. I shouldn't have fought with you on the phone. If it wasn't for me being immature, we would still be together" Says Leah, turning the other way

" Hey listen to me. It is not your fault. I would have gotten into a car accident someway or the other. I would have died someway or the other. It just had to be now. Don't let my death haunt your life. I would never forgive myself if you do that." Says Thomas cupping her face.

He then holds her hand and his figure slowly started dissolving into air like mist.
" Until we meet again Princess, I love you" He professed as he completely disappeared

Leah sank down to her knees. A few tears rolled down her eyes but she quickly wiped them. She took a picture frame on the bedside table. It is a picture of her and Thomas, smiling as the moon was witnessing their beautiful but limited love. She would never forget him, he will always hold a special place for him in her heart, but she will listen to his advice and move on. She stared at two lovebirds outside the window which reminded her of her lost love.
" I love you too tesero"
THE END

Lyra set down her pen and sighs. It took her a while to write that.