Chapter Four ~ Setting Sail

"As for the rest, read this before you set out, you can learn how to operate a coated ship in detail" Rayleigh said handing the instructions to Nami.

"Okay, thank you!" the ginger replied taking the instructions.

"I wonder how Luffy has changed in these two years, i can't wait to see him" Usopp said.

"Me too" Robin said.

"I doubt he's changed at all" Nicole said with a bemused smirk.

"Okay, let's go to Grove 42!" Nami declared.

"Oops, i have to call Zoro and Sanji" Franky said walking off to call them on the transponder snail they had on the ship.

"But Luffy, i hope he doesn't get caught up in some trouble" Robin said expressing concern.

"Oh that's right, it is Luffy, we never set out peacefully because of him" Nami said.

"Leave it to me! I'm gonna go pick him up, i have an idea" Chopper said and laughed a bit.

"Mind if i come with? I'm worried about Zoro" Nicole said turning to the tiny doctor.

"Sure" Chopper said.

~

"There you are!" Chopper called as he and Nicole approached the trio flying in on a giant bird.

"NICOLE-CHAN!" Sanji yelled his nose squirting blood like a sprinkler once he spotted her on the bird as it came in closer for a landing.

Nicole looked over at the pink haired girl standing near Zoro, Perona if she remembered correctly, after getting off the bird while Chopper ran over to check on Sanji.

"Perona right? Zoro said you took care of him, i thank you for that however" she trailed off and pinned the ghost girl with a deadly glare "Get too close to my man again and i kill you" she said.

"So harsh, just like your old man, don't worry, not like i'm interested in him in the first place" Perona said waving it off.

Nicole nodded, pleased by this.

"Nicole!" Luffy greeted with a grin "Man you've changed!" he laughed a bit.

Nicole chuckled along "And you haven't changed at all, just as i thought" she said, Luffy laughed again in reply.

"Oi, let's go already" Zoro called from on top the bird, the others climbed on too thankfully Sanji had stopped spurting blood though he still hovered rather close to Nicole as they flew back.

~

"Hey!" Luffy called once they saw the Sunny in the distance.

"Here they come finally" Franky said as the others gathered on the deck.

"Wow, hey! Everybody!" Luffy called.

"I brought them!" Chopper called hanging off of Zoro's shoulder with Nicole sitting next to him and Sanji sitting at the back with his balloon bags full of food stuffs.

"Luffy! Zoro! Sanji!" Usopp greeted them in return.

"Hey!" Nami called while Robin just smiled.

"Luffy-san! I missed you so much!" Brook said somehow crying tears though he was nothing but bones.

"You guys sure do look stronger" Franky said.

"We all got together again" Usopp said with tears in the corner of his eye.

"Finally" Sanji trailed off spotting Nami and Robin, also seeing Nicole at a different angle, and flew off with a jet of nose bleeding.

"Sanji!" Chopper called as the cook landed in the sea beside the Sunny, while the bird had also lowered enough for Luffy, Zoro, Nicole and Chopper to hop on board the ship.