Chapter Nine ~ Welcome to Fish-Man Island

The Sunny had come to a stop and the Straw Hat Pirates were greeted by a rather magical sight, there was white sand as far as the eye could see and dozens of fish swimming around in the light.

"I'm alive" Usopp sighed in relief.

"Light? This deep in the sea?" Robin wondered outloud.

"It's too bright, my eyes are dazzled but i don't have eyes to be dazzled" Brook laughed.

"Hey guys, come here! Look at that!" Luffy called pointing to something in the distance.

"I can't see it, it's too bright" Usopp said.

"Hey Nami, is that it?" Luffy asked.

"Yeah, there's no doubt, the needle is pointing at the island! That is" Nami trailed off "Fish-Man Island!" Luffy finished off.

Indeed in the distance was a huge bubble containing the entirety of Fish-Man island, they had finally made it, well close enough.

"It's huge!" Luffy said.

"It's in a big bubble! There are clouds? Maybe there is air inside" Nami said.

"That's Fish-Man island so we're 10,000 meters deep now" Chopper said.

"How is there such a big tree this deep in the water?" Usopp wondered.

"I think those are the roots of Sabaody Archipelago" Nicole said.

Surume came too and the giant octopus picked up the Sunny allowing the crew to have a better view of Fish-Man island.

"Yeah! We made it!" Luffy cheered.

"It's a popular site in the Grand Line!" Franky said.

"The mermaids dance around here, the beautiful mermaids! I'm finally here! The paradise that i've been dreaming of since i was a kid!" Sanji said with hearts in his eyes and started dancing around with Brook before spurting some blood from his nose.

"Sanji! You're not ready! You shouldn't even think about it!" Usopp yelled at him.

"Sanji!" Chopper called as the cook fell down.

"I'm sorry Sanji, the rehab didn't work yet, you shouldn't look at real mermaids" Chopper said chocked up as tears ran down his face.

"Doctor! It was his dream to see the mermaids on Fish-Man island!" Usopp said.

"But he's gonna die if he sees them!" Chopper said.

"No way!" Usopp cried.

"I don't care" Sanji said.

"Sanji!" Usopp called.

"Rather than live longer without a dream, i wanna die staring at the mermaids in a disgusting way!" Sanji said dropping the pictures in his hand.

"You're scum!" Usopp yelled at him.

"I'm gonna look at the mermaids!" Sanji declared literally burning up.

"He's burning" Chopper said.

"The flame of his eroticism!" Usopp said.

"I can't wait! I wonder what kind of meat is in their dishes" Luffy said with his tongue stuck out and drooling.

"Luffy, wipe your drool, can you give an order to Surume? Let's look for the entrance" Nami said patting him on the back.

"Hm, what's that?" Nicole muttered turning to see something getting closer to them.

"Hey, what are they?!" Franky asked pointing to the approaching group of sea animals.

"Who are they?" Zoro asked.