Chapter Twelve ~ To Ryugu Palace

"Now, we're here! This is my house" Pappagu said once the group had come to a stop in front of the massive building.

"It's huge!" Luffy exclaimed.

"Welcome home master-sama" the staff welcomed the starfish home and a few mermaids nearby started gushing about him too.

"Oh you're popular huh?" Luffy asked.

Pappagu laughed "Yeah! Are you guys surprised? When i'm in the water i'm just a fashionable starfish but on Fish-Man island i'm the president and a very popular designer of the Criminal Brand Co. The brand is known all over the world now and we have many stores in many countries, even the famous Doskoi Panda is" the starfish bragged but was cut off by Luffy.

"Oh, look at that! What is it?" the rubber man asked pointing to somewhere else.

"Are you listening Straw?!" Pappagu asked.

"The first floor is a Criminal store" Camie explained.

"Oh!" Luffy said "Let's go there!" he decided and ran off with the others following and completely ignoring Pappagu.

As they reached the store they heard something going on inside.

"What is it?" Luffy wondered.

"A shop assistant sounds troubled, a complaint?" Camie wondered.

"As i said, the clothes here are too expensive, they're cute but" a familiar voice trailed off.

"That must be" Usopp said sweatdropping.

"Yup, there's no doubt about it" Nicole said.

And everyone peaked in to see Nami at the counter haggling a discount.

"It's her as i though" Usopp said.

"No one haggles quite like her" Nicole chuckled a bit.

"Hey Nami!" Luffy called.

"Luffy!" Nami called back turning to the others.

"Nami-chin!" Camie greeted passing by the others and floating over to Nami.

"Camie! It's been a while, how are you?" Nami asked linking hands with the mermaid.

"Fine!" the mermaid replied with a nod.

"Hey, what's going on?" Pappagu asked as he came over.

"Oh Monsieur Pappagu, you came at the right time, we have a troublesome customer" the employee said referring to Nami.

"Hey, so you own this store huh? Why is everything so expensive? Are you ripping me off?" the redhead asked picking up the starfish by pinching his cheek.

"Well that's what they call brand equity because i'm a popular designer" Pappagu tried explaining but Nami wasn't having any of it.

"Give me a discount" she said pinching harder.

Pappagu got out of her hold however flipping around before he landed back down "We're friends aren't we? I owe you guys big time from two years ago, it's all free! Take as much as you want!" the starfish said.

"Free?! Really?! Guys, let's not show mercy!" Nami declared.

"Yeah!" the others echoed and all together they cleared out the entire store.

"Thank you!" Nami said with a smile.

"Monsieur, they took everything!" the employee said.

"You're so merciless!" Pappagu yelled at the Straw Hats.

"We're pirates, what did you expect" Nicole pointed out blankly.

"I'm happy for you guys" Camie said, then there was some commotion outside that drew their attention.