Chapter Nineteen ~ The Officers Move In

The Straw Hat Pirates were thinning down the New Fish-Man Pirate forces, each, well Nicole, Sanji, Zoro and Luffy doing most of the front line fighting.

Zoro and Sanji were competing against each other as usual though this time Nicole was in on it too as they all kept a tally on how many enemies they each beat.

Then Franky finally unveiled the Sunny's new weapons, first the Black Rhino.

"What a cool motorbike!" Nicole gushed over the piece of machinery.

"You're actually impressed by that?" Robin asked.

"Heck yeah! Listen to that engine purr!" Nicole exclaimed.

"Care for a ride baby?" Franky grinned pulling up over to her.

"Oh my god! YES!" Nicole grinned hopping on board and whooping at the top of her lungs as Franky took her for a ride.

Zoro might have been a bit jealous but seeing Nicole so happy was worth it.

Then Franky unveiled the second weapon Brachio-Tank 5.

"It's like a dinosaur! I want it!" Luffy exclaimed with stars in his eyes.

"It's amazing!" Brook said.

The crowd watching from the edge of the plaza started cheering on the Straw Hats.

"Don't push your luck, come on out Kraken!" Hordy called and a familiar giant octopus crawled over the wall of the plaza.

"There are only eleven of them, just crush them all, then it'll finally be over!" the fishman yelled.

Kraken slithered into the plaza and the New Fish-Men Pirates started gaining momentum again but what they didn't know the Straw Hats had made friends with the giant octopus.

"Oh hey Surume! It's me! Surume! Oh? Don't you remember me? How could you forget? You became my pet for a while, i'm your friend" Luffy said with his usual smile.

The kraken started to remember how nicely the Straw Hats had treated him even for the short while they had known each other.

"Let me ride on you again" Luffy said and then laughed.

The giant octopus seemingly crushed the rubber man but really Surume just picked up his friend.

"That tickles! Stop! Surume!" Luffy laughed as the kraken placed him on its head "Alright Surume! Let's go!" the rubber man joyfully called and the giant octopus turned around and started wrecking havoc with a matching grin to Luffy's.

"Listen Surume, you stay here and protect Yowahoshi" Luffy told him and the kraken nodded in reply.

"I can't believe you knew the kraken, i'm impressed, you have so many friends" Jimbei commented as Luffy jumped down.

"Yeah?" the rubber man asked.

"Um, thank you for doing this Surume-sama" Shirahoshi said and the octopus smiled in return, somehow with a blush.

"There are still a lot of them, alright, let's go!" Luffy said ready to take on the remaining fishmen.

~

The Brachio Tank with Usopp, Chopper, Nami and Pappagu inside it fell into a sink hole and Franky went to save them but fell into the sink hole as well.

Nicole had jumped off the Black Rhino and rejoined the fight just before this though.

Then Franky combined the Black Rhino and Brachio Tank into the Iron Pirate General Franky.

So Chopper, Usopp and Nami had no choice but to join the fight.

~

"Kraken, good job considering it was you, you gained their favor so slickly and caught Shirahoshi, now squeeze her to death! Your brother at the North Pole, i know exactly where he is, we can just go there and kill him whenever we want, you brothers are mythical creatures, even dead i can sell you for a good price, don't tell me that's what you want Kraken?" Hordy asked.

"He was obeying Hordy because his brother was taken as a hostage" Jimbei said, clarifying it in case anyone didn't get that.

"I'll tell you one last time! Squeeze Shirahoshi to death!" Hordy told the giant octopus, Surume reluctantly obeyed and started squeezing Shirahoshi.

"Surume!" Luffy called "So you were doing everything he says in order to save your brother's life?" he asked and the kraken nodded in reply.

"I know how you feel, is it your younger brother or older brother? Let me try to save his life too" the rubber man smiled and Surume was stunned.

"Did you forget? I'm your friend!" Luffy said and the giant octopus eyes teared up as he released Shirahoshi.

Luffy then began approaching Hordy but three of the officers blocked his path and tried taking him out but before they could Nicole, Zoro and Sanji clashed with each of them.

"We won't let you guys" Zoro began "Get in his way!" Sanji added "So stay out of it!" Nicole finished up.

Luffy got close to Hordy and kicked him again and thus the fight began in earnest.

Then a shadow fell over the plaza, the gigantic ship Noah, which was touched by Vander Decken, had finally reached the Fish-Man Island in its path to seek out Shirahoshi.

Wadatsumi fell off the ship and Decken told him to become a sacrifice.

Shirahoshi used a bubble and started heading up to draw away the Noah away from the Fish-Man Island and Hordy and Luffy followed.

~

Back in the plaza, as Shirahoshi continued drawing away the Noah, Zeo, one of the officers manipulated Wadatsumi into fighting for them and gave him an Energy Steroid that ended up having a tremendous effect as he beat Surume.

The Great Monk started stomping around the plaza asking about the enemy, one of the fishmen pointed him to Jimbei but the former warlord easily deflected the punch thrown at him and Wadatsumi fell down creating a wind blast that knocked down Nami.

Sanji got mad about this and kicked Wadatsumi and challenged him for daring to hurt the navigator.

Robin meanwhile was using her giants hands to slap around the fishmen when suddenly a blue ringed octopus merman attacked her but Zoro jumped in blocking the attack and squaring up against his opponent.

Nicole was busy with cutting down mook fishman after mook fishman when suddenly her blade was blocked by another, she locked eyes with a jellyfish merman sporting a nasty grin on his face.

"I, Gozarde, will stop you villains in your tracks!" the merman declared.

Nicole lifted a brow jumping back as Gozarde swung at her thus dodging the blow "You have this a little confused" she said.

"You are the one who is confused villain! i will not fall for your tricks, i am the hero of justice Gozarde!" the merman declared again.

Nicole sighed to herself "Why do i always get the crazy ones?" she wondered out loud before turning serious as she squared off with Gozarde.

The rest of the Straw Hats in turn squaring up against one of the other officers as well.