Chapter Six ~ Shameless Pun

"How deeply are we submerged now?" Luffy asked looking up.

"It's getting darker and darker" Usopp said also looking up and backed up the stairs as Nicole came over to sit next to Zoro.

"We went through the euphotic zone and we're at the bottom of the twilight zone, it must be more than a thousand meters below" Franky said eating lunch with his smaller hand holding the chopsticks.

"It's really quiet, it feels different from submersibles, it feels like flying in the sky" Robin said.

"The sky huh? I have to start using what i studied on Weatheria for two years" Nami said more to herself.

"Whale! There's a whale!" Chopper called as a huge white whale swam by the ship.

"Laboon! Laboon!" Brook called.

"No that's old man Whitebeard!" Luffy grinned.

"Hey hey, there's no time to relax and watch whales, 70% will sink! 70%! I can't just sit around, i can't believe we have less than a 50% chance to get to Fish-Man island, i don't see any creatures or Sea Kings or obstacles that look dangerous yet" Usopp said looking around through his binoculars.

"Oi, who's the lookout here?" Nicole asked slightly irritated as she lightly glared at him.

Usopp laughed sheepishly "Sorry, sorry" he said handing her the binoculars, she took them though she didn't need them and turned to look behind them and spotting a ship.

"Hey guys! There's a ship coming in from behind!" Nicole called.

"What?" Sanji asked, a smaller burst of bleeding spurting from his nose as he and the others turned to their designated lookout.

"A ship?" Luffy asked.

"Yeah, it's coming in for an attack" Nicole said rather calmly and soon after the other ship rammed into them, shaking the Sunny around.

"It's a pirate ship!" Chopped said.

"Run!" Usopp yelled.

"Hard to port!" Franky called just as Sanji reached the wheel and spun it making the Sunny turn to the left.

"Go sea cow!" Coribou from the other ship called and the sea cow pulling their ship roared in reply.

"They're coming after us!" Brook exclaimed.

"That sounds so familiar" Nami noted referring to the sea cow's roar.

"They're so persistent" Zoro said.

"Should we fight?" Nicole asked as the ship rammed into them again.

"What do they want from us?" Luffy wondered as the ship kept ramming into the Sunny.

"Stop!" Chopper yelled sliding around on the floor.

"The bubble is gonna pop!" Usopp yelled.

"You're doing great sea cow!" Caribou called.

"Are they gonna come aboard?" Brook asked.

"Sea cow? Wait a minute that's" Nami trailed off running to the bow of the Sunny and taking a closer look.

"The bubbles are joined! Brother now is the chance" Coribou told his brother/co captain Caribou.

"Alright should we do it?" Caribou asked his crew.

"Yes!" they echoed.

"Hey Momoo! You're Momoo of the Arlong pirates aren't you? Do you remember me? I'm Nami! I was there at Arlong Park!" she called as the sea cow turned to her, the sea cow seemed to recognise her.