Chapter 15

Espresso's pov

I wandered around the Dark Cacoa castle's corridors in complete confusion. I had no idea where I was walking. All I recall was waking up in Affogato's bed alone with a slight headache with Affogato nowhere to be found. With nothing else to do currently, I decided to look for him.

"Espresso!" A voice called out to me from the end of the hall, "have you seen Caramel Arrow anywhere?"

"My apologies but I haven't. I can't seem to find Affogato anywhere either," I replied, turning to Dark Choco, "Have you seen him?"

"No.." he said worriedly, "but if they're both missing.. what if something happened to her?"

"Them," I corrected him, but seeing his crestfallen face, I suggested, "I can help find your girlfriend as well if you wish."

"That'll be great," he exclaimed, "Which way?"

"I thought you were the prince of this kingdom," I said jokingly, "Maybe this way though."

"And I thought you never joked nor smiled," he rolled his eyes but chuckled.

We wandered around a bit listening for one of their voices and soon we entered a new section of the castle. How I knew I'd never been near here during my walk through this maze was because the carpet was worn out, and the door designs were different.

"Woah, where are we?" Dark choco asked, sounding intrigued, "I don't remember going here."

I shrugged my shoulders and I was about to say something when I heard a quiet noise. It was barely audible, but I could've sworn I heard a quiet yelp.

"Did you hear that?" I questioned Dark choco.

"What?" he said confused.

"Wait, hush," I hushed him and glanced around.

We both stood still and strained our ears. A couple of doors down to the left, I could've sworn I heard a moan. But who the fuck would moan...-oh It's probably some people who want to be left alone... I thought disappointed It can't be Caramel arrow or Affogato since they both asked us out yesterday.

I turned to tell Dark Choco it was probably nothing, but he had his eyebrows raised. Before I could stop him, he scrambled down the hall and went up to the door. I sighed and pinched my nose, silently swearing and feeling bad for the couple inside the room.

I cautiously approached Dark Choco and saw him pressing his ears to the door and listening closely. I also heard muffled protests and a teasing voice. I flinched as those voices became more audible to me. Those voices sounded awfully familiar, but it can't be... right?

"You're not going to eavesdrop?" Dark choco whispered so I shook my head.

"I don't know if that's for the better.." he mumbled before noting, "This door locks from the outside? Well since he is holding her against her will..."

"Hm?" I said, curious now.

He suddenly twisted the nob and my eyes widened. The world held its breath for a second before dissolving into a loud bam. Dark Choco swung the door open with full force and burst into the room. I tumbled right after him and found myself looking at quite a scene.

Inside the small room on the other side was Affogato pushing Caramel Arrow down on a small table. He was topless and her robe and even undergarments were off as well and on the top-left corner in a heap.