Chapter 28

Noo'nes Pov (With Dark Enchantress)

"I hope that you hae succesfully gotten Espresso to eat," Dark Enchanyress hissed to Red Velvet.

"Yes, he has," Red Velvet reported, "Should I do anything else?"

"Go make sure that knight doesn't wake, I take that they are both currently unconcious?" Dark Enchantress said, "Afterwards, bring Espresso to me."

"I understand, I will do that right away," Red Velvet said, giving a quick bow before walking out the throne room door.

Dark Enchantress chuckled darkly, "It's almost time. Noone can find the castle, and even if they do, they won't find Espresso!" 

Dark Enchantress stood up and saunted tothe wine bottle which was ontop of the table stand by the door. The cake monsters and Licorice's minions should be descendning upon the Vanilla Kingdom already. Dark Enchantress thought gleefully. Then, I'll release my ultimate self and cake monster!

She uncorked the wine and poured a glass. Vermouth. Quite a good wine, she considered kidnapping Sparkling to get even better. She didn't drink often, but she decided this special occasion called for some wine.

She raised her glass to her lips and was about to take a sip when the wall with the throne room exploded. Litterally. Dark Enchantress whipped around in shock, almost being blown away herself due to the force. The wine glass in her hands slipped and shattered along with the wine bottle which had been placed ontop of the table again. Her throne has been blown into peices and flew everywhere. In place of the once, was a hole and the cookies that was stopping her plans.

"Well, well, well," Dark Enchantress observed, returning to her evil expression as she looked a bit shocked at the sudden intrusion before, "I didn't think you puny cookies would arrive so soon. Oh my, and with only the 5 of you?"

She motion to Gingerbrave, Latte, Pure Vanilla, Dark Cacoa, and Hollyberry, smirking.

"Do you really believe you can defeat me?!" She jeered, slightly hysteric, "Cake monesters are attacking the Vanilla kingdom as we speak. Once we crumble everyone there, we will set the Licorice Abyss to the Dark Cacoa kingdom and cake dragon onto the Hollyberry kingdom. You can not win!"

"We will!" Gingerbrave yelled out with determination, "You can't stop us, we'll try our best no matter what!"

"That's right, we have healers and defenses set up," Pure Vanilla agreed.

"Furthermore, cookies are staying in their homes away from the monsters. We set up protective barriers on the house walls so that they don't break unless u chuck a mountain at it with full fource," Hollyberry added, "You're outnumbered!"

"Hah, my brother made those barriers in his free time and I'm actually glad I paid attention to when he was giving a speech about it!" Latte said proudly, "Too bad I only had sibling bonding time for 1hr because of you!"

Gingerbrave patted Latte to calm her down so that she doesn't act rashly. One wrong move in a war and you lose it all.

"Stop with your speach you serpant. You're all bark no bite!" Dark Cacoa growled.

"Hah! You wish," Dark Enchantress cackled.

With a flick of her wrist, another hoard of cake monsters poured into the room from the door. The floor rumbled beneath them and the cookies all stumbled before getting into battle stance.. and fighting.

With Red Velvet

Red Velvet stepped into his room to grab Espresso when he noticed 2 things. 1. Espresso was no longer her. 2. Neither was Madeleine.