Chapter 29

No'ones Pov

"Everyone, we need to leave!" Pomegranate screamed over the thunder of falling debris.

She grabbed Red Velvet's hand and ran off to the direction of where his door used to be before. They couple stepped into a deserted cake tower where no cake monsters were seen except for Chiffon. Chiffon wimpered and quivered as the floor quaked benath them once more, harder. Chiffon couldn't move at all.

"Chiffon!" Red Velvet screamed as he saw that Chiffon's leg was stuck under a broken roof tile, "CHIFFON I'LL BE RIGHT THERE!"

They ran to Chiffon just as another tile fell down, then another, trapping Chiffon under it all.

"CHIFFON!" Red Velvet cried out, "HOLD ON PLEASE!"

Red Velvet despreately dug at the pile of debris with Pomegranate helping. More chunks fell around them and the floor rumbled causing them to trip and crash. Red Velvet stumbled up. He won't give up just because he was lazy. Suddenly several coffee beans flew over and exploded some chunks away making it easier for Red Velvet to dig Chiffon out. Red Velvet scooped Chiffon up and tried to keep him safe from all the chaos.

"It's ok boy," Red Velvet soothed as Pomegranate yelled to Espresso and Madeleine and said, "Thanks I suppose! Now get the heck out of here!"

Quickly Pomegranate conjured up a small porttel to drop Chiffon in safely. Chiffon was in a safe room with toys and stuff Pomegranate and Red Velvet designed. Chiffon may be safe now, but they'll have to act quickly otherwise a cake monster may find him first. Chiffon's leg was injured as well, not bleeding but crooked, so he couldn't defend himself against the evil-tinted cake monsters who used to be his brothers.

With the battle with Dark Enchantress.

"Do you really want to continue? Just give up already!" Dark Enchantress cackled down at the warriors and healers whom just managed to defeat the last wave of cake monesters.

"No! NEVER!" Gingerbrave screamed back.

"How will we get White Lily back?" Dark Cacoa growled, "At this rate, we'll die from cake hounds!"

"We need to weaken Dark Enchantress enough to enter her mind with Espresso's magic," Pure Vanilla whispered.

"We can't even get close to her," Hollyberry said, "But we'll somehow succeed, I believe in us!"

A raisn crow flew down and cawed at Pure Vanilla. Once it had gotten Pure Vanilla's attention, it cawed some things to him, making his eyes widen.

"One of Black Raisin's crow just informed me that the kingom is starting to struggle with the amount of cake monsters attacking so the cookies had to go back to help out," Pure Vanilla said, his voice filled with worry.

"Hah! I'll be usiing a different way to attack here, so there will be no need for Cake Monsters. They were all sent to destroy that little kingdom of yours," Dark Enchantress grinned evilly.

The ground cracked open and started rising in level as a giant cake monser arpse from it. It stomped on the ground and every cookie fell from the impact. The cloudy sky crackled as rain began to fall.

"No!" Latte screamed as the cake's leg began to descend, aiming to crush the cookies.

She raised her spoon in a ttempt to cast another spell when a coffee bean exploded from beneath the monster. Severl more coffee beans exploded around the first causing parts of the monster to fly off and burst.