Chapter 31

Noone's Pov

Pure Vanilla stood frozen as he stared at White Lily who continued to sob uncontrollably, her shoulders shaking up and down.

He didn't know what to do. He took a step forward then stopped. He bit his lower lips slowly walked to her side.  She did g even inch when Pure Vanilla crouched down besides her.

"Lily?" Pure Vanilla said, softer than the wind, "It's okay, don't cry."

White Lily only continued to sob harder. pure Vanilla gently cupped White Lily's face with his hands, crouching in front of her. He wished she could say something, anything would do.

Suddenly a chill was sent down his spine and the Lily petals turned completely black and the color of blood. The air turned intoxicated and dangerous as footsteps came closer.

"Oh? You got in here?" A voice snarled from behind the couple, "How pesky."

Pure Vanilla turned and faced Dark Enchantress who had her arms crossed in annoyance, worry, and anger.

"Move aside," She said sharply, "I need to have a chat with White Lily."

White Lily meakly lifted her wead and gave a squeek. Pure Vanilla clenchedn his teeth and put a hand infront of White Lily protectingly.

"White Lily, you're causing everyone so much problems. You wanted to get revenge on the witches right? You need to give me full control if you want me to help," Dark Enchantress said with fake sweetness.

"White Lily! Don't listen to her!" Pure Vanilla cutted in, "Come on, you have to defeat her! She's not real as long as you don't let her control you!"

"Stop listening to him, he was the one who tried stopping you that night!" Dark Enchantress argued, "Come on to me dear."

"No.." White Lily mumbled, "You're.. lying.."

"What was that?" Dark Enchantress said, barking a laugh, "Let's not joke around now."

"Y-you only want to hurt me!" White Lily sobbed, "Stop it! I wanted to go ba-back to-"

"They will only kill us both," Dark Enchantress snapped, "Come on now, give in! Stop struggling!"

"Don't yell at her!" Pure Vanilla defended, "We won't let your darkness win!"

"But there will always be darkness as dark as the abyss in the deepest seas and oceans," Dark Enchantress cackled, "He is far more cruel than the witches dear, the whole world is after all. That is human nature. There will always be darkness."

White Lily felt her eyes shut on her and Pure Vanilla felt himself being chained by White Lily's inner monsters Dark Enchantress created. Everything slowly faded to black..

Madeleine's Pov

"Madeleine?" Latte's voice said, "Don't worry, I'm positive Espresso will be just fine."

"But- but he-" I stuttered, staring at Espresso's face intensily as if it that could wake him up.

"the doctors simply said it was from an overload of power usage in such a short period of time," Latte said.

"I know.. but when will he awake?" I asked nervously, "Everyone in the kingdom has used their power up for who knows how long? Possibly a few hours the least. Espresso can't even be healed by Herb or Sparkling! Not to mention Pure Vanilla is unconcious with White Lily currently."