⛄Christmas Special🎄

Espresso and Madeleine sat, cuddling, on Madeleine's couch. They were wrapped in a blanket by his fireplace while staring out the frost covered window.

"Isn't the night just so pretty," Madeleine murmured, "Just like you."

"Hmmph, you just want a kiss," Espresso snorted, making Madeleine blush.

"W-why would you think that! I thought you hate me."

"Tsk."

"W-well- I mean. B-but it's also true! The night's pretty!" Madeleine protested.

"I suppose."

The night was dark, and stars glittered the sky. Children and families walked happily in the nearby kingdom park. Since Madeleine's house was near the center of the Kingdom where there was a lot of houses, you could also see many cookie house windows light up with light and families eating together.

"It's very.. joyful I suppose you could say," Espresso mumbled, his voice with a tint of sadness and longing in it.

Espresso looked away and fuzzed his head into Madeleine's chest. He saw the picture of so many happy cookies together, and thought of how he had never had a happy Christmas with another person. With the cookies of darkness he got a lump of coal, a bit more food, half a day off. By himself, he simply closed all the curtains and worked non-stop. 

Madeleine realized what Espresso was probably thinking and he wrapped his arms tighter around Espresso.

"W-what are you doing?!"Espresso yelped, blushing.

"I don't think I've given you a Christmas present yet," Madeleine whispered into Espresso's ear.

"You do not need to. What is it for you if you do so?" Espresso replied stiffly.

"Well, I invited you over and it's Christmas."

"So? What is your point?"

"So you should get a gift!" 

Espresso stayed quiet. He did not quite understand why Madeleine would invite him over and gift him something when he could spend the night with all his other friends. Did the night not care about his reputation as much as he believed? Why is he so persistent in giving him a present? Might as well accept as he would most likely not win the argument without tiring himself out.

"Fine. But I have nothing for you," Espresso said simply.

"Just cooperate and that's all I want," Madeleine said with a devilish grin on his face.

"H-huh?" 

Espresso looked up at Madeleine who smirked at him devilishly. Espresso shivered, but felt heat creep up his cheeks at the same time. 

Madeleine stood up with Espresso in his arms, and Madeleine started walking up to his room. Espresso soon started squirming impatiently causing Madeleine to chuckle amused. 

"Be patient baby," Madeleine whispered before leaning in and kissing Espresso's lips. 

Madeleine started to pull away but Espresso grabbed his neck and continued the kiss. Finally when they reached Madeleine's bed did Espresso stop.

"Why'd you stop?" Madeleine whined, "i know you want me~"

"Don't get cocky," Espresso scowled, blushing.

"Why are you so red then~"

"Shut up."

Madeleine gently set Espresso onto his bed.

"That's all?" Espresso piped up, slightly disappointed.

"Did you want something else~?" Madeleine teased and Espresso shook his head furiously.

"Sure Essy. Also Chocolate Mocha, Sparkling, Herb, Latte, Cream puff, Dark Choco, and even Caramel Arrow and Red Velvet sent you some gifts," Madeleine continued, pulling out a bunch of gifts.

"W-what?" Espresso said surprised, his eyes widening in shock and happiness, "I gave them gifts but I didn't expect them to give me gifts too."

"Don't think so little of yourself," Madeleine said, giving him a peck on the forehead, "Want to open them?"

Espresso smiled to himself. He was really grateful to everyone and felt a warm feeling inside him. He did want to open the gifts pretty badly but he also craved to watch anime.

"M-maybe later, let's watch some anime first," Espresso suggested, embarrassed at himself for suggesting the idea.

"Hah. Who would've known that the bitter professor who is a workaholic likes My Hero Academia? Imagine Latte knowing about this," Madeleine commented, laughing.

"Hmmph," Espresso pouted, "Continue and I won't ever watch with you again."

"Sorry, sorry!" Madeleine apologized, chuckling, "So, let's watch the first movie?"

"Yes!" Espresso exclaimed, all happy and energized suddenly, causing Madeleine to smile at his cuteness.

Madeleine threw a blanket over them after he sat down and set his Chromebook in front of them. Then, he placed a plate of sugar donuts and Christmas donuts from them. He also made himself some hot chocolate, which was there before and was burning hot so he couldn't drink it at that time but he now.

Espresso leaned into Madeleine's chest once more and grinned with a soft glow of Christmas spirit in his eyes. He magicked himself some lighter coffee into an empty cup by Madeleine's bed stand since he believes that he'll probably sleep with Madeleine tonight. 

So together, in Madeleine cozy home the couple sat in a fuzzy warm blanket. They watched their favorite anime together, under the dark glistening night, on Christmas. They just needed each other tonight, as they cuddled each with a holiday spirit that was as warm as the fireplace.

Meanwhile with Pomegranate and Red Velvet.

"I'm glad you helped make my present for him. I know you don't like him that much," Red Velvet said gently and hugged Pomegranate, "Happy Christmas."

"Happy Christmas, but don't ever mention this ever again," Pomegranate said with no emotion.

These two lay on Red Velvet's bed. Despite being on the dark team, their hearts still burned with joy tonight. Once Red Velvet was almost asleep, Pomegranate grinned and hugged him softly with Chiffon furled up between them.

Meanwhile with Caramel Arrow and Dark Choco

"I love you no matter what," Caramel Arrow smiled.

"Me too, I don't care about past mistakes," Dark Choco replied, kissing her.

"Same with me my prince."

"Stop calling me that, my princess."

Caramel Arrow giggled to herself.

All the cookie's were happy tonight, setting aside their differences and finding joy. 

----------------------------

Word count: 940

HAPPY EALY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

Yeah, so my Chromebook broke down T-T, so I had to use my sister's Chromebook. This is quite inconvenient for me since I have to do 2 Christmas special stories, Christmas special meme, music video, read Webtoon books, and watch anime Xd. I decided to post today since idk if I can use her chromebook on christmas for editing, so I do apologize!

Anyways, I hope you have a great Christmas, holiday, Winter break, day/night, everyone! :D