🎃 Halloween special 🎃

[This doesn't relate to the story plot by the way] [3rd pov]

🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃

"That would be a brilliant idea girls!" Latte exclaimed clapping her hands together as she listened to what Chocolate Mocha and Cream Puff were sayings.

"You really think so?" Cram Puff said in adoration.

"Of cource!" Latte replied, "Plus, Espresso needs a break from work, don't you agree?"

"Mhm!" Chocolate Mocha hummed in reply, "But how will we get him to agree?"

"Ah- right," Latte said, and she placed one hand beneath her chin, "Hmm.."

"I got it!" Shouted Cream Puff suddenly, "Lemme tell you guys.."

The three huddled into a tight circle and started whispering among themselves, and some passerby's gave them glances. Then, they set off into immediate action. After all, they only had a day and night to finish.

[one day later, with Espresso]

Espresso got up and yawned before checking his watch. 7:30. Oh crap i'm going to be late, Espresso thought in panic and frustration, This is why I shouldn't sleep! Sadly even coffee can't help me stay awake for more than 5 days. He slipped into his shoes and jacket before hurrying outside. The chilly autumn breeze made the remaining leaves fall creating an array of orange and brown all over the side walk and grass.

"Chocolate Mocha!" Espresso called as he approached the front of Latte's house, "I'm here! What did you need help with?"

"A spell! To create.. Mocha!" She replied nervously as she waved to me, "haha, yeah."

"Okay, also may I ask why tonight on Halloween? Don't you want to have fun or whatever thing people do?" Espresso asked slightly suspicious.

"I want to drink something and make drinks for my friends first!" she declared and then pleaded with puppy eyes, "Pleeeasse?"

"Don't see why you can't just make it with your hands or prepare earlier..." Espresso muttered.

"Ok fine," Espresso said, turning to face Chocolate Mocha once more, "So the spell is.."

Espresso concentrated and Espresso poured out, "For now I can only do Espresso with a hint of Mocha due to the fact I hadn't drunk milk or ate something with chocolate for the past 12 hrs. Your body is mostly Mocha though, so you should do it easier."

"Now, you try," he instructed.

Chocolate Mocha nodded and waved her dark brown wand. She smirked, and instead of creating coffee, she transformed Espresso's current clothing into a maid outfit with cat ears, a tail, and even an adorable little bell.

"Huh, why is it suddenly col-" Espresso started before his eyes widened and saw the dress he was wearing, "AHHH WHAT THE FUCK MOCHA???!!!!"

"You did it!" Another voice shrieked from behind Espresso.

Before he could react, Latte, Chocolate Mocha, and Cream Puff pushed him into Latte's backyard. There was a pumpkin carving stand, bob the apple, beanie toss, sack race, a food stand, and more. A lot of people.. and oof.

"What the hell? Latte, let me go before anyone else sees me!" Espresso hissed under his breath, "Chocolate Mocha and Cream Puff, how could you betray me?!"