Chapter 6

Steve slowly opened his eyes to find that he and Eddie were still pressed against each other, legs now tangled.

Steve also noticed that Eddie had some insane morning wood happening. Steve was popping a chub himself but it wasn't quite as bad.

'Fucking Christ' Steve thought. This was so not a situation he'd wanted to be in. To say it was embarrassing was accurate. To say it was turning him on, was more accurate.

Eddie moved his whole body closer and Steve nearly moaned, his eyes rolled back in his head as he bit his lip to keep from making any sound.

Eddie whined in his sleep, a sexual sound that went straight to Steve's dick. Steve was panicking.

Steve's hips canted forward against his will and he couldn't stop the breathy moan that fell from his lips. Eddie's pelvis jerked and he groaned, waking himself up. His eyes opened halfway to look at Steve. "Good morning, beautiful." Eddie smirked.

"Eddie, we have a problem." Steve turned his attention downwards.

"Oh- fuck." Eddie scrambled backwards and fell off the bed, landing right on his hip bone. "Shit!" He cursed.

"Eddie!" Steve moved to lay on his stomach and look over the side of the bed. Eddie was on the floor, blushing, holding his cock through his shorts. He looked up at Steve, long lashes making his eyes look bigger.

Steve rolled back over, pressing a palm to his growing erection and whimpering. The next thing he heard was Eddie spitting into his hand before he moaned quietly. Steve stared at the ceiling, he could only assume that Eddie was touching himself too.

This egged Steve on to grip himself through his sweatpants, stroking slowly. "Fuck." Steve's back arched up.

He finally reached into his pants and under his boxers, body relaxing when he touched his bare cock.

Eddie growled and wet sounds were coming from next to the bed.

Steve fucking whined, eyebrows drawing together as he stroked himself quickly. Each exhale, he let out a little moan.

Steve heard Eddie's breathing suddenly quicken, heard each little whine behind his breath.

Steve was close, he could feel it. God, he hasn't cum this fast in years. "Eddie-" Steve choked out, toes curling as his orgasm hit him.

Eddie was heard finishing a moment later, a slurred string of curses coming from his mouth.

Steve closed his eyes and laid there for a couple minutes, catching his breath. He could feel the cum in his pants and he wanted it off of him. He got up, stripping down.

Eddie got up as well, taking a glance at Steve's ass while he grabbed tissues and cleaned his chest.

They were silent as they got dressed. Eddie was too nervous to scare Steve away by saying anything. Steve was too nervous to scare himself by saying anything to acknowledge what had just happened.

The two went downstairs and made themselves some cereal, still not really saying anything to each other.

Surprisingly, Steve was the one to break the silence. "I don't work today." He stated.

Eddie nodded. "Cool, you get to hang around." He smiled shyly.

Steve nodded, happy that he was going to be able to surprise Eddie later when everyone came over. He was specific about everyone getting there at 5pm on the dot. They were gonna order pizza, Steve had plenty of liquor and beer to drink (not for the kids, obviously). Today was going to be a good day. It had already gotten off to an unexpected but not unwelcome start.