Chapter 7

The next morning came quickly for Eddie. He'd dreamed about the trial and it made him anxious enough to wake him up around 4:30am.

Eddie jerked awake, gasping. This, in turn, woke Steve. "Eddie?" He nearly felt like puking, sobered up now.

"Bad dream." Eddie sighed, trying to relax his body once more as he rested his head on Steve's chest again.

"I'm here. You're okay." Steve cooed, fingers swiftly tucking Eddie's hair behind his ear.

Eddie nodded, he started to get up. "Need to set your alarm."

"When are they picking you up?"

"Didn't say. I'm gonna assume 7:30 at the earliest. 10:30 at the latest. So I'm setting an alarm for 6:30."

Steve nodded. "Good plan."

Eddie fiddled with Steve's alarm for a few minutes before crawling back into bed and laying against Steve. They fell asleep once more.

*****

Steve's alarm beeped and Steve stretched his arm out, barely able to reach as he hit the snooze button. He was thankful he didn't feel like puking anymore.

"Eds." Steve rubbed Eddie's back to wake him.

"Already?" Eddie rubbed his eyes.

"Mhm." Steve took a deep breath and moved down the bed to be face to face with Eddie. "Hey, I meant what I said last night." He spoke softly.

Eddie looked at him, blushing. "Y- you do?"

"I love you, Eddie." Steve pressed his forehead to the other man's, hoping that the feelings were returned.

Eddie smiled, chest filling with joy. "I love you too."

Steve tilted his chin forward, lips kissing Eddie's. Eddie moaned quietly into it, wrapping an arm around Steve's waist and pulling him closer.

The kiss was passionate, like they were starving for each other. Eddie gripped Steve's back as Steve's hand went to cradle the back of Eddie's head.

They were soon making out, kiss after kiss after kiss. The sound of it filled the room easily, as it was silent throughout the house.

They exchanged little moans, whines, and breaths. "Steve..." Eddie tilted his head back when Steve began kissing his neck.

Eddie laid on his back while Steve climbed over him, continuing to kiss down Eddie's body. Eddie felt himself getting hard watching Steve.

Steve was careful to avoid Eddie's bandages, now kissing along the man's hips. He noticed Eddie's hard-on and gently palmed at it.

Eddie's toes curled as he whimpered quietly. Steve pulled down Eddie's boxers, Eddie's cock slapped up against his stomach, leaking.

Steve leant up and licked away the precum from Eddie's tip. A shiver went through Eddie's body. "Fuck-" he cursed under his breath.

Steve smiled, happy to know he was pleasuring Eddie. "I'll be honest, I don't know what I'm doing... but I'll do what I think would feel good."

Eddie nodded, running his fingers through Steve's hair. Steve moaned at the touch, dick twitching in his boxers.

Steve took Eddie's cock in hand and stroked it a couple times before swirling his tongue around the head. Eddie's back arched up in response to this, his head spinning.

Steve experimentally put his lips around Eddie's dick and began to suck. He tried to open his jaw enough to keep his teeth from touching.

Eddie had to admit, for a beginner, Steve was doing pretty well. Steve began to bob his head as he sucked, not able to get very far down, but his enthusiasm made up for it.