Chapter 4

2 years later

Emerys lives a peaceful life in the vale. No duties. No responsibilities as she isn't considered royal or a lady. She has no worries in her life. It used to depress her greatly but now she was happy. She was free to ride her horse. To practice archery, to go swimming. To be herself and live her life to the fullest. She had forgotten about her traumatic past.

It used to bother her but now she didn't care anymore.
That afternoon Gerald Royce was minding his business when ivar Byrant ,Emerys's personal guard was teaching her archery like he always did. Ivar had his own nickname for Emerys. One that made her feel more Andal/first men/ Westerosish than her Valyrian name.

Emery. It was similar but gave her more of a personality that didn't remind her of her failure to mount a dragon.
Ivar stood taller than Emerys at 5ft10 while she stood at 5ft4
Ivar has grown out brown hair and piercing green eyes with olive skin as his family had came from essos along when the Andals came to Westeros.

"Stop shaking." Ivar says holding Emerys arm tightly in place as she keeps gate large blue orbs fixated on the target.
"Don't look away either just stay calm. Don't over think it. Just have some fun with it" Ivar says as Emerys keeps her eye on the target

Emerys smiles softly realising the arrow which suddenly flies into the target. Causing her to squeak in delight at her achievement as she jumps into Ivar's arms as he praises her.
Gerald watches from afar laugh and smiling at his cousins daughter.
———————————————————————————

A now slightly older now without an eye Aemond walks through kings landing as his silver hair sways alongside him when someone grabs his hand pulling him into the shadows.
Aemond suddenly grabs the person by the throat pinning them by the wall until he realises its
Alys Rivers. His secret lover.
"What are you doing I could've killed you" Aemond says planting a kiss upon the older woman's lips

Alys was a lot older than Aemond. She was half his age. In her early 30: while he is 12. The relationship has began only a few months ago.
"I wanted to surprise you" she whispers with a seductive smirk on her lips
"Not here. Not now. If my father sees I don't know what he would do." Aemond says
"He could do the right thing and betroth us" Alys says
"You think he would?" Aemond asks as Alys suddenly kisses his neck causing him to close his eyes enjoying the sensation of the older woman.

"No I wouldn't" suddenly Visery's voice booms from behind them as Alys and Aemond look up at his father standing.
"Father"
"No need to talk son. Lady Rivers you are excused" Viserys announces
As she slowly walks away into the shadows but Aemond grabs her arm
"Wait you shouldn't have to go" Aemond says grabbing Alys

"Father. You are still searching for a wife for me. Marry to me Alys. She will produce us with many sons I know it. I love her father" Aemond says

"She is a bastard. An illegitimate and you are still only a boy!! We've had this type of situation in the past. She is also a lot older than you she may not be able to reproduce as well as a younger women. I'm sorry son I came here to tell you that I've found you a match."
Aemonds eye flickers open in a rage his chest heaving.
"You can't do this" he growls
"I already have. Lady Gisla Tyrell is already on her way to kings landing as a suitor for you. It's already arranged." Viserys says walking away

Aemond pulls out his sword and begins smashing glass and art work around them roaring in frustration as Alys watches from behind him. With a devious smirk on her lips.
———————————————————————————

Gisla sits in her carriage with her father on their way to kings landing.
"Do you have any idea for your ladies in waiting yet?" He asks her
Gisla looks to the ground and nods
"I have a few ideas. Genevieve Lannister. Thyri Martell , Tora Baratheon and Emerys Stone."

"Emerys Stone. Rhea's bastard. Why?"
"She has had an unfair life Father. Shamed for things that isn't her fault. Bullied and stripped with nothing she deserves a chance at life father. Opportunities. That is why I want her to come to kings landing and be one of my ladies for when I marry Prince Aemond."