Update!

Hey guys so I wasn't expecting this story to blow up! It was just made for some fun and creative ideas because of how much I loved Aemond and wasn't as detailed or taken seriously before which is why he written isn't very detailed and is short and rushed.

However I've taken time to gather ideas and create a genuine dark romance story for this so I've decided I'm going to take it more seriously now and add more detail to it and present it like a novel.

I might go back and add detail to my previous chapters but the story will stay the same so you don't need to go back and read it again.

I've changed one thing about the story when Gisla invites Emerys back to the kingdom they haven't fully grown into there ages for current timeline in dance of the dragons.
I've decided for the last chapters to be set two years after Aemond lost his eye. So they are all still young teenagers.

Also I was previously going to keep Rhea Royce alive but decided against it so she was killed by Daemon like she was in the tv series which will make sense to the plot later :)

So 4 years until they are at the age of the dance of dragons timeline and I have a reason for this soon!
Emerys was only 8 when she was banished from kings landing and she returns at 13 years old and
Aemond is 12 at this time.

Yes Emerys is older than Aemond.

I will be updating everyday! Thank you to everyone who has supported and loved this story so far you are not ready for what's to come!