Chapter 5

The ground shakes with the ear shattering roar of the dragon know as Godslayer. His roar sends shivers down the spines of anyone who heard it. Even Aegon the Conqueror himself. Godslayer was a unique dragon. The only one of its kind. These dragons didn't necessarily grow large through time like Balerion the Black dread. They became smarter and faster and harder to control.
Godslayer's family was killed because the Valyrians couldn't control them like other dragons and these types of dragons become a threat to there world.

There was only one left a small white dragon Egg which hatched when Aegon , Visenya and Rhaenys grew up and while Vhagar , Meraxes and Balerion were all fully grown enough to conquer kingdoms.
Godslayer was given the name for his impulsiveness and aggressiveness. He was the only dragon able to harm Balerion the Black Dread when Aegon tried to control Godslayer when he started to get older. Aegon saw himself a god untouchable and himself worthy enough to tame a dragon like Godslayer. He was wrong. He wasn't a god. He was a man. Godslayer made sure to humble him that day before raising Terror upon Westeros.

Godslayer spent generations terrorising Westeros until he was finally captured after many attempts a decade after Aegon's death and kept underground detained underneath the dragon Pits.
Today was the day the dragon grew even smarter figuring out how to escape his chains and escape the dragon pit.
Flying out of kings landing and into the unknown.

"My king" Otto Hightower says in a panic
"What has Daemon done now Otto." Viserys whispers in frustration
"It's not the rogue Prince this time. It's the white dragon. Godslayer."
Viserys sits up with instant fear in his eyes at hearing the mention of this infamous dragon.
"He has escaped the dragon pit" Otto says
"Well we don't have time to waste. We need to find him immediately." Viserys says
"Yes my king" Otto says as he grabs alicent's arm
"Kings landing is in lockdown until the dragon is found" Otto says

Emery sits in her carriage arriving at the kings landing as she nervously plays with her hair. The last time she was here she was shamed accused illegitimate and banished to the vale. She couldn't remember much but she knew it had changed her life.
The sudden sound of a dragon roar reaches her hears and the carriage instantly comes to a halt.
"Stay inside my lady" a guard says while looking to the sky
"Dragon!" Another guard yells Emerys looks outside the carriage to see a white dragon fly over them with a speed she had never seen before as it swivels and dances through the sky elegantly

"It's Godslayer! We must trace its tracks stay here my lady" the guard says as they all chase after the dragon leaving Emerys alone. She sits for a few seconds before impulsively getting out of her carriage letting her blue skirt get in the mud beneath her feet as she looks around the area for her guards when she suddenly hears the sound of a large creature thumping behind her.

Emerys freezes realising what is behind her as she hears it hiss through its nose as the hot air stings her back. Emerys stiffly looks over her shoulder to see the white dragon behind her. At first she felt fear almost screaming but knows she can't startle this dragon as she's heard the stories.

The dragon didn't look scary. He was beautiful. White scales and large yellow eyes. The dragon wasn't the biggest but it was still bigger than the carriage. Emerys couldn't help but be mesmerised through her fear. Feeling an emotionally connection to this dragon. As she instantly lets her guard down pushing past her fear. The dragon hisses snarling at her but Emerys doesn't flinch she steps forward as the dragon tilts its head almost confused. Both confused with each other.

Emerys gives the mesmerising dragon a soft gentle smile
"Hello" she whispers
The dragon suddenly backs away from Emerys and flys back into the sky leaving her unharmed. The first time in history Godslayer hasn't attacked or killed someone.
Emerys watches the dragon with a smile upon her lips as it flies away while the guards run back to ask her what happened