𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏||𝑵𝒊𝒌𝒌𝒂𝒉

Rubaab was delicately seated in front of Arsalan, separated by a delicate layer of white flowers that prevented Arsalan from openly admiring his soon-to-be wife, who now resembled a heavenly maiden.

Adorned in her half-white sharara embellished with intricate golden gota work and delicate sheesha embroidery, Rubaab wore minimal makeup, her hair elegantly styled in a sleek bun, with a regal dupatta gracefully draping over her head. Though her attire held a certain opulence, it was the dupatta that truly stole the show. Adorning her ears were substantial jhumkas, and the engagement ring bestowed upon her by Haseena Begum gleamed on her finger.

Despite her seemingly simple attire, Rubaab was a vision to behold. Those matrons yearning for the perfect match for Arsalan were captivated not only by her outward beauty but also by her gentle nature and enchanting, breathtaking smile.

Haseena couldn't conceal her pride as she observed the couple. Karim Shah soon arrived, notifying them of the presence of the Qazi, who was promptly seated between them.

Commencing with the recitation of sacred verses, Qazi Sahab directed his first inquiry to Rubaab, "Rubaab binte Riyaz Ali, kya aapko Arsalan Shah sika-e-raijul bakht 20 lakh, apko nikkah qabool hai?" The atmosphere grew surreal, and Rubaab fell into a thoughtful silence, grappling with questions of readiness and parental approval.

(Rubaab, daughter of Riyaz Ali, do you accept Arsalan Shah, the fortunate groom, as your lawfully wedded husband with a marriage gift of 20 lakhs?)

Taking a deep breath, she sensed Karim Shah's reassuring hand on her head and Haseena by her side, while an unknown aunty occupied the other, engaging in typical meddling behavior.

"Q-qabool hai," Rubaab responded after a brief pause, the Qazi seeking affirmation two more times before turning to Arsalan.

(I do)

"Arsalan Shah Wald Karim Shah, kya aapko Rubaab Riyaz Ali sika-e-raijul bakht 20 lakh, apko Nikkah qabool hai?" Arsalan's reply resonated with unwavering confidence, having accepted the inevitable truth - he was marrying Rubaab, and the declaration was made official.

(Arsalan, son of karim shah, do you accept rubaab ali, the fortunate bride, as your lawfully wedded beide with a marriage gift of 20 lakhs)

"Qabool hai," he asserted, sealing their union. Rubaab and Arsalan became one, a reality that caused Arsalan's ears to blush slightly, his cheeks aching from an abundance of smiles.

(I do)

Rising from his seat as instructed by his mother, he now sat beside Rubaab. Both of them blushed together as congratulations echoed around them.

"Mubarak ho, Rubaab Arsalan," he leaned in, whispering huskily into her ear. Rubaab's stomach fluttered, meeting his gaze through her eyelashes. She reciprocated with a soft "apko bhi." As he moved forward, his lips gently touched her forehead, causing her momentary rigidity before she composed herself.

(Congratulations rubaab arsalan)
(You too)

Anabia, seated in a secluded corner, observed the unfolding scene with simmering anger. Aliya, taking a place beside her, questioned her mother, "Ab kis baat ka dukh kar rahi ho, Amma? Kash mere liye tumne koi jatan ki hoti, toh aaj is Rubaab ki jagah main hoti." With disdain, she spat out her frustration on her mother.