𝑬𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕||𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒎'𝒔

In the initial phase of their marriage, Arsalan and Rubaab delighted in their shared evenings, whether it was a leisurely stroll, hand in hand, or indulging in simple joys like ice cream and dinners. Arsalan cherished the companionship of having Rubaab as his mehram, and their happiness echoed through these moments.

Despite the overall joy, Anabia posed a challenge to the newlyweds. Her taunts, often delivered when no one else was around, had a profound impact on Rubaab, bringing her to tears. Anabia, in turn, attributed her behavior to missing her parents, using it as a shield against Arsalan's inquiries.

Arsalan, respecting Rubaab's deep connection with her parents, chose to trust her rather than push for explanations. Meanwhile, Aliya, having abandoned her pursuit of Arsalan, redirected her efforts toward making Rubaab's life difficult.

The domestic front witnessed peculiar disruptions – Rubaab's efforts were met with mysterious mishaps, be it clothes inexplicably burning during ironing or culinary endeavors sabotaged with excess salt and spices. Aliya seemed to derive amusement from the chaos she orchestrated.

In the midst of this, Saim and Sana emerged as Rubaab's steadfast companions, offering friendship and solace during the hours when the couple was apart. Alone with her thoughts during college hours, Rubaab contemplated the idea of pursuing education, contemplating discussing this with Arsalan as a means to strengthen their connection.

The intricate interplay of emotions painted a complex portrait of happiness, trust, and challenges in the budding marriage of Arsalan and Rubaab, each day revealing new layers in their evolving story.

In the morning glow, Rubaab sat on Arsalan's bed while he bustled around, preparing for his office. It had become their ritual, him making her sit in front of him as he readied himself—a comforting routine in the early hours that reflected the warmth of their bond. Numerous habits had woven their lives together, creating an intimate tapestry.

Their mornings began with shared prayers, Arsalan leading, and an unspoken anticipation for dinner when he returned late. "Arsalan, mujhe bhook lag rahi hai... chalein na neeche," she playfully whined, evoking a smile from him. "Ji, meri jaan... Aj apne jaldi nahi uthaya dekho, mujhe kitni der hogai hai," he remarked, securing a watch around his wrist. "Finish... now let's go, hungry bird," he teased, his eyes dancing with affection.

(Arsalan, I am hungry, lets go)
(Yes my love, look thats what happen when you dont wake me up early)

Hand in hand, they descended the stairs, only to find Anabia and Haseena embroiled in a heated argument. Silently, they took their seats at the dining table, side by side.

"Ye acha hai... hamare liye to aisa koi rule nahi tha... hum bhi itne bade nahi the," Saima commented, addressing Haseena. "Maine kisi se koi kaam nahi kraya tha... Wo ammi jaan thin... Tumhari or meri saas jinhon ne kaha tha... Meri bachi k peeche kyun par rahi ho... tumse kon kehta hai poore ghar ka banao khana or konsa tum banati bhi ho," Saima gasped, glancing at her husband, who kept his head down.

(Thats good, we never had these rules, we were not old either)
(It was not me, i never made anyone of you work, it was our mother in law, do not speak of my child like that, if you have problem doing anything, dont do it— when do you even)

"Dekho... kaise inhone 1 din mein meri poori zindagi ki mehnat zaya kardi," Adeel sighed, seeking support from his elder brother, who remained silent. "Or tum Rubaab... dekho ab tumhari wajah se ghar mein laraiyan bhi shuru hogai... koi sharam bhi hai tumhe?" Rubaab, seated quietly beside Arsalan, flinched at the accusation.

(Did you see how she wasted all my life!)
(And you rubaab, look because of you, we all are fighting, do you not have any shame)

"M-maine k-kya k-kia?" she stuttered.