𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆|| 𝑹𝒆𝒔𝒐𝒍𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

Faizan stormed towards the door, just two rooms away – that was Rubaab's room. He knocked on it calmly at first, not wanting his anger to scare her. She was nothing but a delicate flower. He may be away, but he knew her like the back of his hand. She was his best friend, and whatever was happening may or may not be her fault. His calm knocks turned into a harsh punch on the door when there was no response from inside.

The way he slammed his muscular hand against the door could've made a hole. The voice was harsh and loud. Arsalan and Rubaab were in Arsalan's room; he wanted to apologize, and the same goes for her. But when they were about to talk after him getting fresh, there were noises of Faizan's yelling, and then his knocks.

Arsalan looked at Rubaab with furrowed eyes, confused like she was. Before standing up, he looked outside, and there was Faizan standing in front of her room. His confusion seemed to grow more until he saw Alia trying to stop Faizan, and her face was tears-filled along with slight swelling. His eyes widened, Rubaab came out from beside him, and Faizan's attention was now on her.

She slightly stumbled back, making Arsalan get a hold on her. Faizan was not looking like the best friend she had but the man with anger radiating from him. His face was red, and his veins on the forehead were popping. Upon seeing her, Faizan took long strides towards her and stood in front of her.

"Kyun, kyun itni bewakoofi ki tumne Rubaab, TUMNE MUJHE KYUN NHI BATAYA?" Rubaab flinched hearing him; her eyes widened, and her breath started shortening. Her hands shivered with his voice. It was loud, booming still in her ears. She looked at him then at crying Alia, shocked. "M-ma-" Before she could mutter any more, he again yelled.

(Why, why did you act so foolishly, Rubaab? WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?)

"TUMHE ALIA KAI BARE MAI PATA THA, OR TUMNE BATANA GAWARA NHI SAMJHA... ITNI BARI PAGAL HO TUM." He knew he was crossing his limits, but his anger wasn't letting him stop, nor Arsalan was stopping him. Because Arsalan was shocked; it was shocking for Faizan that Arsalan was just standing!

(YOU KNEW ABOUT ALIA, AND YOU CHOSE NOT TO INFORM ME... YOU ARE SO INCREDIBLY FOOLISH.)

Rubaab's tears were now falling freely, and hearing his voice, others started to come out of their rooms. Some were sleepy, while some weren't. Haseena stepped forward sensing the atmosphere. "Ye kya tariqa hai bat karne ka Faizan. Bhale choti hai lekin rishte mai bhabhi hai tumhari." Haseena spoke while pulling the shivering and trembling Rubaab into her arms. If Alia had said she was not hurt, then that would've been a lie. Faizan closed his eyes and sighed.

(What kind of manner is this for talking, Faizan? Despite being younger, she is your sister-in-law in relation.)

"Ammi, ap is hi be akal larki se poochen isne kya kia hai?" Faizan said. Arsalan was quiet, but it was getting hard not to interfere. Hearing him using those words on Rubaab, stepping forward Arsalan placed his hand on Faizan's shoulder and said, "Tameez se!" making Faizan realize his words.

(Mum, you should ask this senseless girl herself what she has done.)
(Calm down.)

Faizan took deep breaths, calming himself before telling his mother, "Ammi, Alia k ghar se bhagne mai hath, Rubaab ka bhi tha." His sentence was returned with the gasp of every member present there, Rubaab's eyes widened hearing him. No, she didn't!! She just helped her; she wanted to say, but she was tongue-tied in the moment.

(Ammi rubaab had hand into eloping alia)

"Ammi, Rubaab ka hath nhi tha bhagane mai Alia ko. Usko sirf pata tha k wo kahan jarahi hai, or wo bhi Alia ne hi bataya tha," Arsalan spoke in the defense of his wife, understanding that the matter isn't going to be solved easily and the words Faizan used could cause everyone to blame Rubaab.

(Rubaab had no hand, she just knew and that because alia told her)

"Meri bachi, ap batao... Kya ye log sahi keh rahe hain?" Haseena asked Rubaab, who was stilled in her place. While crying, Rubaab hesitantly nodded her head as yes. She saw an instant flash of disappointment on Haseena's face. She quickly recovered and held her hand. "P-Phuppo...u-n..hone k-kaha tha... k- wo m-mai...u-nki or f-faizan b-bhai ki m-madad k-arrahi hun."

(You tell me my child. Are they right?)
(Ammi she said I will be helping her and faizan bhai)

Haseena hugged her close and looked at Faizan. "Wo dar gai hogi Faizan.... Usne kabhi aisi situation nhi dekhi... Or Alia meri bachi, idhar ao." She asked Alia to come closer, who hesitantly went. She was nervous about what Haseena will say to her. She has nothing but bad things to describe her Tayi Ammi, even though she never did anything bad. She was still crying when Haseena hugged her too.

(She must've been scared, she never saw something like that and alia, come here)

Alia cried more, making Rubaab cry along with her. Haseena looked at her son with a glint in her eyes, indicating she wasn't expecting him to react like this. She still hasn't seen the swelling of the slap, or it would've been the last day of Faizan on this earth! "Had hoti hai Faizan, meri donon betiyon ko rula k rakh dia. Dekho kitna seham gai hain, ye umeed nhi thi... Or jab bat Alia k ane k bad khatam hojani chahiye thi, wapis kyun ki bat shuru... Pagal tum ho." She spoke disdainfully and asked Alia, "Alia, ap to meri beti ho na... Apko to pta hai mai apko hamesha se apni beti manti hu... Apko jo bhi bat karni thi shadi se pehle, ap mere pass atin... Mai kabhi apse zor zabardasti nhi karti."

(This is enough, Faizan. You've made my two daughters cry. Look how shaken they are. This wasn't expected. And when the matter should have ended after Alia's arrival, why did you start it again? You're insane.)
(Alia, you are like my daughter, right? You know I have always considered you my own. Whatever you wanted to say before the wedding, you could have come to me. I never force or impose anything on you.)

Haseena spoke in a very soft voice, making Saima roll her eyes and she went away while collecting her children. But there was still a smirk on her face... "M-mai... a-ai thi... a-ap busy thi." Alia said stuttering, making Haseena tighten her hug and kiss her on the head, telling her she'll be there for her now anytime...

(I did...you were busy)

"Chalo...ab kamre mai chalo sab...or tum, miyan thora gussa kabu mai rakho, budhi hogai hun lekin abhi bhi hath tez hath lagta hai... Ainda rulaya kisi ne meri betiyon ko to acha nhi hoga." She said to Faizan and Arsalan, who looked at each other and rolled their eyes. Of course, Mother dearest is now Mother-in-law dearest!

(Come on, everyone, let's go to our rooms... And you, young man, control your anger. I may be getting old, but my hand still has a firm grip. If anyone makes my daughters cry again, it won't be good for them.)

Karim Shah was standing there with them, turned to leave but not before delivering a smack on their heads, "haiii" both said at the same time, making them laugh at two brothers, even Alia and Rubaab laughed!

Turning towards them, Haseena Begum ushered them to go to their rooms too and went away herself, leaving Faizan and Arsalan alone.

Faizan turned to leave but stopped when Arsalan called him, turning around, "Ainda...hath nhi uthana... Ye kamzoor mard ki nishani hoti hai... Bat jo bhi hai, gusse ko kabu mai rakha karo jab biwi k samne ho!" Faizan sighed and nodded with guilt, Arsalan left, leaving Faizan alone with the guilt consuming him!

(In the future... don't raise your hand. It's a sign of a weak man. Whatever the matter is, control your temper when you're in front of your wife!)