𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 || 𝑻𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒂𝒅𝒐 𝒐𝒇 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏

Who says life is a bed of roses? Certainly, it's not. Life can never be as enchanting as a rose if you are not the gardener of it. We may contemplate ways to embellish our lives while inadvertently making others' lives a living hell. But can true happiness be sustained if it's built upon the misfortune of others? Of course not, for Allah does not inflict injustice upon His people!

Saima, who was never content, still finds no joy in her son's marriage. She now harbors disdain for Rimsha's presence in her son's life and in the home she envisioned as her paradise. The house of Shah wasn't divided into any parts. Since the eldest Shah built the house, he pledged never to let any of his children shatter the most peaceful haven of his creation.

He kept his promise and passed it on to his children, urging them never to destroy the happiness within. However, sometimes promises are destined to be broken. Adil, the second eldest of Shah, broke that promise. The one who, in his youth, vowed never to marry and be enslaved by women, found himself breaking another promise.

He had proclaimed that he wasn't one to be bound, but after his marriage to Saima, he changed, or perhaps someone changed him. The one who never raised his voice in front of his elder brother was now demanding shares in the company his father had built and the house his father had constructed for them. Saima wasn't like Haseena and Raniya, who, with all their efforts, took care of the home and worked to make it a true sanctuary.

On the other end, Saima did nothing to contribute to making the house a home. She always yearned for a house where her husband and children could reside, but destiny played a game, and she ended up marrying into a big joint family. Currently, the three brothers, along with their wives, were inside the room engaged in heated discussions, or rather, Adil was yelling and screaming at his two brothers for a share in the property and business.

Arsalan, Faizan, and Ali were also present, unable to fathom that it was their Chachu and father who was relinquishing his last bit of pride, standing in front of his elders, demanding things that were once mere dreams for his wife. "Adil bhai, ap jante hain abbu kabhi nhi chahte the k ye ghar ke hisse hon or ap keh rahe hain k apko alag rehna hai... ap aj ka kheyal rakh lete...." said Adnaan, the third brother of Karim Shah, trying to make his big brother understand that it's not the right time.

(Bhai you know abbu wouldn't want us to be apart, you knoe we cant divide and you are saying you wanna live alone! Take care of today atleast)

"Mai kuch nhi janta... abbu ne aj tak mere lie kia hi kya hai? Or tumhare lie kya kia hai abbu ne Adnaan...ghar bhai ka or bhai k beton ka, karobar bhi inka hi beta chala raha hai...hume kya dia hai abbu ne, siwae is ghar ki chat k," Adil spoke with a venomous voice, questioning his father's justice to him and his other brother.

(I dont care, abbu has never given us anything, he never gave us anything other than this house owned by bhai and even business is owned by his son)

Saima smirked, keeping her hand in front of her lips so she wouldn't be overlooked. Deep down, she was the one manipulating Adil. Haseena's eyes filled with tears, hearing her devar pointing fingers at them.

Raniya stood behind her, holding the pallu of her dupatta. Unlike Saima, Raniya and Haseena had a great bond, and they faced the taunts of Saima and Anabia together, making their lives hell.

"Bas aik or alfaz nhi Adil! Abbu k lie koi fazool bat nhi karna! Abbu ne sab k lie jo kia uska ehsaan tum kabhi nhi utar sakte...samjhe...arey tum jaisi hi aulad hoti hai jo sab kuch karne k bad, maa baap ki izzat utarti hai." Karim Shah's voice, dominant and cold, sent chills down their spines, much like it did today. But Adil, blinded by rage, muttered the words to his brother, "janta hun bhai, abbu ne to shayad kia ho lekin ap ne harap lia sab, apne lie or apne beton k lie."

(Shut up adil, you wont say a word About abbu who's Given you cant give back, do you understand. It's always childs like you that shame their parents!)
(I know bhai abbu must have given us something but you took it all for yourself and your sons)

All of them gasped; it was never hidden from the Shahs that, at the time of the eldest Shah's death, they had a really tough time. Their business was failing, and the house they were living in was on the verge of being sold! Karim Shah had essentially raised his siblings, and now, this is what he gets. "Had hoti hai Adil...bolne se pehle soch lia karo kis se bat kar rahe ho... Arey kya nhi kia tumhare bhai ne tumhare lie, or tum ye silah de rahe ho," said Haseena while crying. Arsalan and Faizan rushed to their mother, hugging her from the sides.

(Its the limit adil, atleast think before speaking. What is there that your brother didn't do for you and that's how you repay?)

"Y-ye sab tumne kia hai... Tumne kia hai ye Saima...ye Adil aisa nhi tha...tumhari Patti parhai hui hai ye... tumhari zaban bol raha hai ye..." Saima, who was enjoying the moment, flinched when Haseena pointed at her. "Arey maine kya kia hai... apka devar do din ka bacha hai jo mai use sikhaungi..." She spoke in her defense, and she wasn't entirely wrong. He wasn't a child.

(Its all your doing saima, he was never bad, he is speaking your tongue)
(I didn't do anything, he is not a kid)

Ali looked at his mother in disappointment. She was the one orchestrating this chaos, yet she seemed oblivious to the damage she was causing. "Kya chahte ho Adil? Kya chahiye?" Karim Shah, who was silent until now, spoke, his voice still cold and hard. "Ye hi k ap ye ghar k hisse karen, mujhe mere paise den, or mere bete Rizwan ko bhi is company ka hissa banao... Sab ka hissa hoga. Mai apki tarha haq nhi khaunga doosron ka," he said, causing another crack in Karim Shah's already burdened heart.

(What do you want adil, what do you want us to do?)
(I want you to divide this house and give me my money, give my son a share in the business. I won't take anyone's share like you did)

Nodding, he continued, "Filhal ghar mai shadi hai aj, aj Alia k nikkah k bad hum age sochte hai... Or akhri bat Adil, aj is ghar k batware k bad Mera tum se, or tumhare ghar walon se rishta khatam, mera wasta ab sirf mere damad or meri beti se hai." Karim Shah uttered his final words, leaving everyone shocked.

(It cant happen today as today is Alia's nikkah but know that adil, You wont have any contact with me and my family after this nikkah, I will only care for my damaad and my daughter)

Suddenly, the door opened with a bang, and Rimsha entered with Rubaab, who was crying hysterically. Arsalan rushed towards Rubaab, while Rimsha spoke the words, "Abbu...ammi h-hame Alia ka-kamre mai n-nhi mil rahi...pata nhi kahan hai." Both Rimsha and Rubaab were dreading this moment, searching for Alia, yet finding no trace. Rubaab knew where she was, yet she couldn't bring herself to reveal the truth to anyone.

(Abbu, we cant find alia, we don't know where she is)

Suddenly, they heard a thud. Turning around, they saw Anabia lying limp on the floor. They all hurried towards her. Faizan was frozen in his place, the words of her disappearance from the wedding replaying in his mind. They all followed their abbu to the hospital, while in Faizan's head, he was shattered. But the question lingered – was she really not joking when she said she couldn't marry him?

Her expressions, the panic during the wedding, he named it a wedding glitch in his haste, but she was asked, and she said yes. In the confusion, they reached the hospital. The doctors took Anabia into the operating room. In the name of making life happy, Alia had vanished, unaware of the pain heading towards her – the impending tornado of destruction!