REVIEW PLEASE 👉👈🥺

Assalam-Alikuem
I'd like to thank everybody who has spend this time reading it. THIS SONG IS FOR ALL OF YOU , becasue youuu guys got to my heart. Your kind words, your support, brightens my day. 

BABYYY I CAN SEE YOUR HALOOO
YOU KNOW YOUR MY SAVINGGG GRACE...

I am thankful for the votes, but after 2 years on wattpad (On and off, because I kept disappearing and reappearing) I have come to this conclusion (its my personal opinion and I don't intend to hurt anyone) that votes don't count ! What matters to me and makes me feel good are the comments you guys leave.
I screenshot them and then send them to myself. 

I try to reply to you all , but the thing is I read most of them through the emails wattpad sends. Because PTCL par tu Wattpad is restricted.(I think , it doesnt work)  And there are like no notifications of the votes. So on a crappy day , as I sit with my friends in uni - I go through them mails and smile like an fool in love. And all my friends go "MUSTUFA BHAI KYA KEH RAHAY HAIN..."  And that makes me smile some more... ♥♥♥♥♥

Here are some of the comments that umm are special

This one is by Blossom's Dove from HIS QISAS. This person has been there for me since my day one. I freaking completed my first book thanks to her constent support. ( ALSO I AM SO SO THANKFUL THAT ATLEAST ALL THE COMMENTS ARE IN MY EMAILS>>>)

 ( ALSO I AM SO SO THANKFUL THAT ATLEAST ALL THE COMMENTS ARE IN MY EMAILS>>>)

(This one is also cute

(This one is also cute.... becasue this human I understand that some of you are 'only vote' kinda people. Still this cutie left me a message. And I was grateful. 

(And this oneeeeee !!! I love it when you all have soo many prayers for me

(And this oneeeeee !!! I love it when you all have soo many prayers for me. MY HEART JUST GOESSS>>>>AHHHHHHHHHHHHH LOVEE LOVEE LOVEEE ...
ITNAY PYAR KI ADAT NAI HAI ....)
Khairrrrr, please leave me sweet reviews that I can screenshot and save. I could post only too because I am too lazy... And some of the comments from the inbox were too personal too share. MY POINT IS "YAAD HAI SUB MUJHEE YAAD HAIII" .

Tell me what you loved the most. 
What you hated the most ! 
What was the trait that made you go " YEH TU MAIN HOON" 
And lastly if you could change anything, what would it be. 
Most importantly did you spot any typos? (Not me hoping that there were none.  Because I have spent days, listening to the audio book, and then editing it to remove the typos. )
Lets pray and hope that I complete the rest of my unfinshed works and EDIT THE ONES that are finsihed and post them....
Lots of Love 
Alyna♥♥♥