Im gonna like this

After reassuring that Sami felt that she was very much welcome to this coffee meet up, Kevin reported to his room for a siesta and Sami took for the bathroom for a refreshing shower.

Thus leaving me to chill around the house with anything to entertain myself with.

20 minutes of poker faced Twitter scrolling and beard scratching had passed before I settled on having a light shave.

I gathered a hand towel, shaving cream an handy razor.

It then clicked in my mind that we only had two bathrooms; Kevin's en suit and the general bathroom where Sami was having a shower. Kevin had also given me strict instructions as to not disturb him, so his sink and mirror were not a choice.

The kitchen didn't have any sort of mirror so that would end up more awkward and potentially more painful.

I gathered myself together.

I understood Sami and Sami understood me.

Plus, we had a shower curtain.

I didn't wanna be an awkward boyfriend.

Concentrating on shaving and nothing more, I knocked in the bathroom door, loud enough for Sami to hear over her light melodic humming.

"Sami?" I called out

"Mhm?" She called back

I leant into the door, "is it okay with you if I came in and shave?"

There was a pause.

Then she replied with confidence,

" 'Course!", There was another pause joined by the sound of metal rings moving down a metal bar,

"You can come in now!"

Glad to know the curtain is actually coming to good use.

I pushed down the handle slowly, only peeking through a crook of the door to make sure she was fully hidden.

When my eyes had confirmed, I entered and locked the door behind me.

As I placed the hand towel on the closed toilet seat, I spoke up,

"You can carry on humming by the way. You sounded really good, I liked it"

"Only if you recognize it and sing it with me while you're takin' off your face-bush"

I grinned, "okay then", I reluctantly agreed, as I turned to the mirror while rubbing some cream in my hands,

"Try me," I tested.

After a few notes, I immediately recognized 'pusher love girl' and sang into the introduction while Sami sang harmonic 'oohs'.

"Girl..." I started as I rubbed cream in my cheeks,

"It's been a long time comin',

But I just have to say it,

I love you baby, Ooh yeah,"

I stopped as I heard Sami swoon then laugh.

"Carry on!" She chanted.

"I would but I can't math up to Scott's vocal runs," I denied while moving my Chin to the side to stretch my check and neck out a little.

I brought the razor to my face and lightly pulled downward to take a thin layer of hair off my face.

—-

I had proceeded to the opposite cheek, leaving my chin to make it look more prominent.

As I took one last layer of wiry hair off my left cheek, I carried onto fill the sink in front of me with Luke-warm water.

"You enjoying beard-taming?"

"Definitely. Shame you can't watch it," I replied chuckling deeply, "how is your shower?"

"Great. The bleeding has stopped." Sami replied happily, implying her forearms.

We were greeted with an awkward silence, with only the sound of streaming water and the splashing against my face.

Just as I washed the cream clean off my face, Sami spoke once again,

"I wish you were here to see it"

My eyes widened in the mirror, but I played cool.

"Oh yeah?" I said, "what do you mean by that?

She was straight to the point, "It means I want you in here, silly"

My heart skipped. Yet I kept questioning.

"In there?"

"Yes" Sami insisted, "with me"

"Naked?" I laughed.

Sami delayed an answer, "of course"

I made a noise to imply my thinking.

"Okay then," I stated.

I began by lifting my shirt over my head and then unbuckled my shirt, I laughed as I heard Sami snickering behind the curtain.

Letting my trousers fall the floor around my ankles, I took a pause before stripping my boxer shorts.

"What are you waiting for, beardy?"

"How long have we been dating?"

"Does it really matter?" Sami insisted.

I silently agreed before taking a step into the shower behind the curtain.

Sami spun around and we both took a moment to glance over each other's naked bodies.

Sami seemed satisfied as she caught my hands with hers and me toward her under the water.

She brought her arms up and ran her fingers trough my dripping hair.

I bowed my head to join my lips with hers under the pounding steamy water, while linking my arms around her bare waist.

My body was filled with bliss as I pulled her body against mine.

Her boobs pressing against my chest.

We both had a wave of goosebumps.

We both smiled against each other's lips before Sami spoke,

"God, you're gorgeous. I love you"

I smiled down at her, all too grateful for this situation.

As our lips greeted again, I leant my back against the steamy tiled wall. Sami pushed herself up against me.

I'd enjoy being rough.

Sami dug her fingers into my shoulders as I brushed my fingers in circles down her back.

Soon proceeding to grab her ass.

She squealed, followed by a laugh.

Giving me a few seconds of eye contact, she whispered, "this is gonna be good"