Shower

[[smut warning???]]

((Author's note: This was really really awkward for me to write. I wrote it because I really wanted to overcome this uncomfortable feeling i had towards to dirty things so here you go...))

A moan erupted from my throat as Sami manoeuvred her hand to occupy my length.

Her body flush against mine as I brushed my fingers over hers.

The pumping motion of Sami's arm grew faster and I could feel my body temperature boiling under the steamy water.

I let my head roll back and rest against the tiled wall I was leaning against. Another deep moan protruded, almost muted by the pounding shower.

Slowing down, Sami grabbed my hand and guided it to her breast.

We fell into a rhythm as I squeezed and Sami pumped.

After nothing but moaning and panting, Sami spoke,

"You're doing good, you haven't even hit the jack pot yet"

"What's that supposed to mean?", I panted.

"You'll see", Sami dropped to her knees.

My eyes widened, "oh my gosh..."

I clenched my eyes shut as a tongue met the tip of my erection.

There was a momentary pause before I heard, "Is this good?"

I took in a gulp of breath, "It's perfect, but what about you?"

With confidence, Sami replied,

"I take in things visually, I don't need much stimulation"

As I let the words sink in, I delved my fingers into Sami's soaked hair.

Another moan forced its way from my lungs as she engulfed my penis inside her mouth.

She pulled me in and out repeatedly before I couldn't take it any longer.

I grasped her by the hips and pulled her to her feet.

"What now?", She asked innocently.

Catching her lips in a passionate kiss, I brushed a hand down her back then proceeded to grab her ass.

With the other hand, I searched until I found the place, then rubbed two fingers in a circle around her nerves.

I felt Sami's breathing grow heavier now.

"You comfortable?" I asked.

"Better than ever" Sami remarked, ending in a pleasured yelp as I slipped a finger inside of her. I soon entered another began pulling in and out. Each growing in pace.

Sami dug her nails into my back as she wrapped her arms around me, Lifting her leg up slightly for an easier access for my fingers.

I pushed hard once more before slowly dragging my fingers back out of her body.

I caught her eyes with mine while covering her mouth with my hand,

"Not yet," I whispered, "It's time"

Still panting, Sami nodded.

I rotated our bodies and pushed her up against the wall.

Grabbing my erection, I leant in and asked, "You ready?"

"Wait, wait, wait", Sami pressed her palms against my chest, "Don't you have any condoms or anything?"

"Oh my god. I-i'm so sorry," I stepped back, "I'm such an idiot, I think there's a few in that cupboard over there"

I apologized and pressed a quick kiss on Sami's lips.

Sami giggled as I stumbled out of the shower.

I shivered as a cold rush of air hit my body.

——-

The condom was swiftly fitted and I entered back under the hot shower once again.

Sami stood directly under the pouring water.

We both admired each other.

"You're gorgeous, Sam. It's like you're too good to be true"

A blush forced it's way through her already hot face.

"I'm serious", I insisted.

Sami smiled,

"You aren't too bad yourself," She laughed.

I gasped and embraced her with more passionate kisses.

"How about now?", I wondered as I pushed her up against the wall once again.

She smirked as she stuck her fingers into my hair. My hand diverted itself back down to Sami's hole. I inserted 2 fingers this time.

"You are one perfect man", She moaned through pants.

After about three pulses, I slid my fingers back out and i leant into Sami's body,

"You ready this time?"

She gave me a look of determination which shot right through me,

"Definitely", She remarked as she hopped up and wrapped her legs around my waist, my penis rubbing against her,

"Give me your best shot"