Chapter 2: For the love of Siblings

Janelle woke up unconscious in what seemed to be fire hell that's what it looks like her vision was seen clearly shaking her head to see better getting up it was then the sound of a voice came up, and a slight groan escaped her lips as she used her hand to push herself up then used the other one and began standing up, her eyes looked around while he spoke as the eyes reflection showed only him and the fire between the two siblings wanting to be safer with Castiel hoping he would come for her like he always does.

"Well, nice for you to drop in little sister," Lucifer said with a snarky tone smirking delighted to see her.

"You, you put me back!" She yelled as she couldn't pass through seeing just the surrounding fire and noticing the Devil's trap.

"Now let's have some fun, shall we?"

~~~~

Castiel came striding in as he was looking for something. Desperate and upset he took her.

"No, no Michael will kill me." He muttered.

"Whoa, whoa what's wrong cass?" Rachel came in looking at him, and she tried to calm him.

"My—my—sister he took our sister."

Walking in dean and Sam came by as Dean asked: "whoa what up with feathers here?"

"They took my sister damn it!" Castiel almost shouted as he saw Liv come in startled "he took my sister." Castiel said once more lowering and gently telling this time.

"Whoa easy," Sam intervened "who took Janelle?"

He looked at all of them unable to say, but they'd know who so easily as Dean sighed with the rest of them he said "shit..."

~~~~

"I can't believe you, you grew! How adorable you are, and such friends created." Lucifer grinned watching his back against the wall.

"Go to hell, oh wait even better go to hell where you belong." She glared.

"Sorry, sweetie but can't I need you for someone."

She understood now and sneered "what do you want with him, leave him alone he has a family."

"So, he has a family?"

She gulped softly and looked shaken up a bit.

"Ma-maybe."

~~~~

Castiel tried to sense her, and his eyes widened like the size of a golf ball as he kicked a desk "damn it!"

"Easy Cass, who has Janelle?" Dean asked, but he disappeared.

~~~~

Castiel reappeared into the Devil's trap and glared looking at Lucifer his eyes showed hatred for him and in a husky voice out of pure anger this was the last button Lucifer has pushed.

"Let her go."

"Excuse Moi? No, you listen to me now."

"If Michael finds out about this you know what he'll do, he raised our sister your sister, and you know perfectly well your punishment, brother," Castiel said seriously not taking shit from nobody and knew Michael would kill Lucifer if he ever found out their sister had been stolen.

He laughed at Castiel "look at you, Cassy."

"How did you--"

"Know that? Oh, a little birdie told me just now before you came you have this... this family now you love so much."

Much to Castiel's despise for Janelle now. He would deal with her later.

"You leave them alone you hear me?" He got angrier this made his body shake his eyes focused a bit.